26" park/street beginner Sputnick vs Parker93

Sputnick

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Just want a quick game.

only park, one brake and chain on.

Must have bike working, no complications.

Also will so fakies on the street and things like that.

7 days to learn the trick or take a letter.

Cheers

Nick

Last edited:

RONEY

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Just want a quick game.

only park, one brake and chain on.

Must have bike working, no complications.

7 days to learn the trick or take a letter.

Cheers

Nick
wana play me nick, ill even play u on ur bike to be 100% fair!!! i can only do basic tricks:rolleyes::rolleyes:, honest......

want a stp

Banned
Hey, ill play you, i get my new bike pretty soon so if you set something easy i will get it up asap.

What tricks can you do ?
Ill only be getting used to my new bike so wont be all that great!

Cheers

Sputnick

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Hey, ill play you, i get my new bike pretty soon so if you set something easy i will get it up asap.

What tricks can you do ?
Ill only be getting used to my new bike so wont be all that great!

Cheers
Yeh maybe, i would prefer to play now rather than later. When you get your bike and i still havent found someone to play with i play you.

Cheers

Nick

Sputnick

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I might give you a game, what sort of stuff can you do?
ummm, Fakies off walls, foot jam fakies(not on a quater, on flat ground), 180 fakie, no footers, i can almost 360, one handers(lol).

Cant really think of anything else.

What can you do??

Cheers

Nick

MOXAB

Likes Dirt
Pretty much the same stuff as you but I've never tried a no-footer and dunno about the 360's but i'll give it a shot.

Sputnick

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Pretty much the same stuff as you but I've never tried a no-footer and dunno about the 360's but i'll give it a shot.
Ok awesome, Sorry Cedel but i am playing MOXAB.
Ill set. It will be up in 5-10 mins.
I recorded the footage yesterday to get prepared. I was bored.

Cheers

Nick

MOXAB

Likes Dirt
Sorry, haven't had much time over the weekend. I'll try and go Wednesday after school. Is it ok if I put up a response to your set then put mine up a couple of days later? Might not get much time.....

Sputnick

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Sorry, haven't had much time over the weekend. I'll try and go Wednesday after school. Is it ok if I put up a response to your set then put mine up a couple of days later? Might not get much time.....
Yer thats fine, Any ideas on what it will be?

MOXAB

Likes Dirt
Sorry, bad news.
On the way home from the bowl I was riding as fast as I could down the road and my chain slipped from my tensioner and came off. I went to peddle and no tension, i went flying forward and over the bars and skidded along the ground:(. now my arms are dead so i dont think i can play anymore so sorry but i'll give u a game when im feeling better

Sputnick

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Sorry, bad news.
On the way home from the bowl I was riding as fast as I could down the road and my chain slipped from my tensioner and came off. I went to peddle and no tension, i went flying forward and over the bars and skidded along the ground:(. now my arms are dead so i dont think i can play anymore so sorry but i'll give u a game when im feeling better
Ahhh gay!

Anyway, ill find someone else to play if thats ok.

Hey people, wanna play??

Cheers

Nick