26" Street/Park - Beg/Int - Tristan23 versus CallanRobison

Tristan23

Farkin guerilla
We're up. Filming tomorrow, first trick - barspin on the ground;)

Makin it nice and easy for our pussy selves.

You'll see some results from us tomorrow night.

For now, Callan - eat my proverbial dust.

Callan.

Farkin Gorilla.
I was thinking, hmm I'm gonna OWN him. Then I realised, when I rode with you in city you could do all the tricks i was thinking of doing...I'll have to make some more COMBO's BAM BAM BAM....something along the lines of fakie to barrie halfcab or some shit...

Tristan23

Farkin guerilla
Fakie to barrie halfcab? Grow up..

I'll be pulling 180 fakie 360 tap barries fakie pivot out..with a cherry on top.

Tristan23

Farkin guerilla
Hopefully some video will be coming tonight. Callan has it. We've still got 4 days if any tricks werent completed (or caught on video for that matter)..

Callan.

Farkin Gorilla.
Here is video.

It wouldn't be fair if i didn't say that Tristan did actually land one barrie to fakie at st ives, but we didn't film it. umm. And i did tailtaps, and tristan couldnt.

So it still stands at F.A. to ..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZtkXW1o1Feo

Tristan send me the chatty photos!

Last edited:

Tristan23

Farkin guerilla
Haha 0wN3D! Silly bitch.

We kept it going for a while, i eventually got the tire tap at Sive's, as well as the barrie to fakie, but we didn't film it. 4 more day's before i'm due with the video though, so Callan, how about a second date?

Callan.

Farkin Gorilla.
Haha 0wN3D! Silly bitch.

We kept it going for a while, i eventually got the tire tap at Sive's, as well as the barrie to fakie, but we didn't film it. 4 more day's before i'm due with the video though, so Callan, how about a second date?
Alrighty then. How about on the weekend sometime, go to dulwich? and then shorty can come.

GIVE ME PHOTOS

Tristan23

Farkin guerilla
Argg, you know i can't ride for a while! School = death to riding..

I'll do mine on the oposite side when i have the time.

willy_c

Likes Dirt
I love the final barspin/accident by tristan.Very funny when that happens.

I kinda enjoyed that.Funny stuff.

Tristan23

Farkin guerilla
Who's that loser..?

Cheers for whacking it up Callan. Only 1 more week till i'll have a fair bit more free time. We ride then.