28 inch bars.

poopoohead

Likes Dirt
hey

I'm having trouble deciding wether I should go for the proven and trusted S&M slams, the slightly less know but lighter Sunday triumph bars or the Shandow Conspiracy 13B big bars which are the lightest bar out of the three.

they are all the same price but was wondering if anyone has got them and has had any troubles with them or would reccomend one over the other.

Also what sort of warranty comes with them, I know the sunday bars come with lifetime warranty for bending and cracking.

Thanks

DEMONATION

Likes Dirt
dude 28s are like wiping ur ass with silk.
How much do you have to spend? s7m have just produced the brand new slam xlt bars which are abour 150gm lighter than the original smals, 4qb baked for extra strength, and have a lifetime warranty. That seems like a foolproof decision to me. a bit more than the slams at $180 but hey cant go wrong with a lifetime warranty:)

roasted

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Triumphs. Same shape as slams, proven, and lightish. Shadows, are AFAIK an unproven bar.

Legally Red

Likes Dirt
Get s&m slam xlt's
there the same geo as regular slams but quite
alot lighter and and have a first owner lifetime warranty.
The only thing is they are $150.

E-thugin

Likes Dirt
i have a set of slams & triumph bars....

get the triumph bars, they feel the exact same as slams but are way lighter.. im only racing on em' & i highly doubt you would bend them even if ur doing street & park n stuff.

DEMONATION

Likes Dirt
everyone keeps on suggesting the triumphs, now i am a sunday addict. but the triumph bars are shit
the tubing is so thin and this sacrifices strength. i am running slams but im going to buy nick richo bloody oath bars soon.

poopoohead

Likes Dirt
those colony bloody oath bars are lighter than the sunday bars, like 720g or somthing silly like that, very silly, very very silly

THE CHENZ

Likes Dirt
'n Oath!!!!!!!!!!!!!

are the bloody oath bars the same shape?
Yeah pretty much, and they've got .5" in Xtra width goodliness also.
Sad thing is there isn`t any left ATM @ distributor, so I`d suggest gettin` a backorder in with your LBS real soon!;)

E-thugin

Likes Dirt
Yeah pretty much, and they've got .5" in Xtra width goodliness also.
Sad thing is there isn`t any left ATM @ distributor, so I`d suggest gettin` a backorder in with your LBS real soon!;)

Hmm .. i already have Slams & triumphs. Im tempted to try a set of
"bloody oath bars". I work at my LBS. so yeah. i will order a set on monday probably.

user name

Likes Dirt
i ride GT race bars, they're wideish and give me something to hold onto my bike with, although it was tought before i had bars.....but that my friend is another story...