Sold 29" ARC30 Wheelset (110/148 boost, 30mm int)

Isaakk

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Item: 29" Raceface ARC30 on ZTTO M1 front, Goldix GDX370 rear (DT Swiss 350 clones).
- Front: 110x15 6 bolt
- Rear: 12x148 6 bolt, 36t ratchet, Microspline driver (might have XD around somewhere)
- Pillar PSR TB2018 spokes rear, DT Swiss Comp front, brass nipples, built up with Wheel Fanatyk Fix spoke prep and taped for tubeless. No valves.
Item Condition: Excellent. Rims are slightly used, hubs are new (rear) or near new (front). No dents, dead straight and true.
Reason for sale: I don't need 4x wheelsets
Price: $300 SOLD
Pictures:

IMG20230903154942.jpg

Last edited:

PJO

in me vL comy
Reason for sale: I don't need 4x wheelsets
Aw cmon! What if the current wheelset breaks a spoke on EACH wheel (I've seen how hard you ride) and you temporarily loaned the spare to someone, and the second spare is run over after it was left on the driveway, you'll be stuffed because you sold the third spare!!!

Isaakk

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Aw cmon! What if the current wheelset breaks a spoke on EACH wheel (I've seen how hard you ride) and you temporarily loaned the spare to someone, and the second spare is run over after it was left on the driveway, you'll be stuffed because you sold the third spare!!!
You may laugh, but that's actually not that unlikely :p - The LB AM930 set currently has a cracked rim, the Nextie set just had a spoke replaced, and another 29er front may be on loan to someone to try mullet at some point soon

These wouldn't hold up to 26kg ebike endurbro abuse anyway so have just sat around unused for over a year now (since I sold the Ripley).

Reactions: PJO

Isaakk

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Reeeduced price for you fine RBers. Now $250 - that's not even covering the cost of the rims.