2nd Round track building mon 9th

phsyco Miko

Likes Dirt
we are heading out to do a bit more on the new sections at frenzy on mon 9th around 9am.

i'll be out there on sat (9-10am) to do a bit if any one is available
remember the quicker we get it done the quicker we get to ride it and practice it for the upcoming race! :)

see ya out there

MrPlow

TMBC
priorities

I'll come out but can't stay for long, I'm right in the middle of exams.
Next time you ask "Is it ready" then remember your answer here;) Not going to matter when it is ready for you as you wont have time to ride it by the sounds,, what a shame :p:p
We all have commitments mate.

I will be there.

aaron01

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Next time you ask "Is it ready" then remember your answer here;) Not going to matter when it is ready for you as you wont have time to ride it by the sounds,, what a shame :p:p
We all have commitments mate.

I will be there.
Sticking my nose where it doesn't belong I know but thats a bit harsh greg, the kids saying he will be turning up at the very least. exams are tough and study time is becoming increasingly difficult as is family, personal and play time.Maybe be thankfull he is turning up thats what the club wants isn't it?
My apologies if there is something else going on in the background (you guys are mates having a go etc)

Last edited:

MrPlow

TMBC
Sticking my nose where it doesn't belong I know but thats a bit harsh greg, the kids saying he will be turning up at the very least. exams are tough and study time is becoming increasingly difficult as is family, personal and play time.Maybe be thankfull he is turning up thats what the club wants isn't it?
My apologies if there is something else going on in the background (you guys are mates having a go etc)
I was having a go at him. He can take it :)
Thanks to all who came, the track is looking fantastic, and everyone put in a great effort. Slippery 4wd ing is fun too:D

CAB

Likes Dirt
looks the goods on another note if anyone finds a shovel with a wooden handle its mine so could you please get in contact with me if you do find it cheers

MrPlow

TMBC
ok mate,
Last time i saw it it was at the chute? I might try and get down there some time during the week to clean things up a bit. This time with gloves,, stupid blisters:mad: