4x track touch up tommorow(if the rain keeps up)

juzzo

Likes Bikes and Dirt
alright its 10:35pm and its started raining so my if this keep up im wont be riden tommorow, instead i might go out and give the 4x track a bit of a touch up. Does anyone else wanna help?

im only doing this if this rain keeps up.

juzzo

juzzo

Likes Bikes and Dirt
just went for i ride and it is still really dry, so no fixing up today we need more rain

Joly Joe Rider

Likes Dirt
I went out there this morning to have a look. (cause I live close). Im going to take a whipper sniper out friday and cut down the grass for a start off.
A lot of work needs to be done. most of the lips have been greatly eroded in size and need reshaping. The drop after the start especially needs alot of attention as it looks particularly dangerous.
Even if it doesn't rain maybe some time soon I can get about 400ltrs (2 x 44drums) of water (from rain water tank) into the back of my ute hire a pump and take it out to wet down the track. But I do suggest we do any work under the supervision of someone who has a keen eye for profile of jumps and burms.

There is also a lot of rubish around so we will need to clean that up too.

I have also noticed that the soil there really won't form a good solid surface. I wonder should we be looking at find some soil just to lay on top at burms and jumps to give it a nice durable surface.

I have most fridays off so I would like to spend a bit of time out there over the next few weeks so as we can ride this track again.

Another suggestion is maybe in the future we could invest in a small tank out there put it at the top of the track so we can use it to water the track without having to rely on rain or getting water there by other means.