5 TEN shoes and other stuff cheap

oriion

Likes Dirt
at mountainbikesdirect

Scored some 5 Ten V2 impacts for 69.00 + a further 10% off today with the BOXINGBARGAIN coupon. There is still plenty of sizes available too surprisingly

Lots of other pretty cheap stuff too, but i dont need any new stuff :)

I am not some spam bot asshole, and am in no way affiliated with the above site, just sharing the love ;)

Last edited:

Wilzoh

Squid
I just recently bought 2 pairs of five tens from torpedo7, a pair of Five ten freerider's and Five ten karvers, All up ended up costing me $170

omac

Likes Dirt
I got my Fox Striker helmet & 5,10s a few weeks ago but my new royal racing Matrix kit showed up to day & I only ordered it last Thursday.:thumb:

Ezkaton

Eats Squid
So I got all excited as I'm in the market for some FiveTens... and nowhere local has my size (14US) in any of the variants. :(

MBD have the Freerider VXi in 14... but... ugh @ the color scheme.

Whyyyyy are all these shoes just made for small people? :(

oriion

Likes Dirt
So I got all excited as I'm in the market for some FiveTens... and nowhere local has my size (14US) in any of the variants. :(

My mate bought some impact v2's from the states, ordered size 12, and got sent size 14 !

Let me check if he still has them - if he does I am sure i can take them off his hands for your use. :)

Ezkaton

Eats Squid
My mate bought some impact v2's from the states, ordered size 12, and got sent size 14 !

Let me check if he still has them - if he does I am sure i can take them off his hands for your use. :)
Oh awesome, I am definitely interested if they're the low version.

Wilzoh

Squid

Buy off ebay dude, there are so many pairs for sale all the time on there, for like HALF PRICE!