6m gap at toowoomba??

DH_DEVIL

Likes Dirt
hey

just wondering who has cleared the 6m gap at toowoomba??

if it even is 6m!! anyway i was also wondering do you need to pedal b4 it or just roll down the hill b4 it?

cheers

cuz81

Likes Dirt
yeah mate.i've done it.
its not bad a all.just daunting the first time.i would be peddling down the chute as well.just to be on the safe side.

udi

swiss cheese
me too.
it looks big watching people hitting it, but when you do it it's pretty easy.

you really have to pedal down the chute, you aren't going to clear it otherwise.

the kicker has quite a flat profile so it doesn't throw you up very much, you really have to get some speed down the hill and boost off it.

rtd

Likes Dirt
Yeah, I've been pedaling right up to the kicker when I hit it. As uDi said, the kicker is pretty flat and doesn't kick you up much, you've got to really boost of it.

Last edited:

xero

Supersports
saw someone do it chainless today...... totally cleaned it........ so much for pedaling......

Mugger

Senir oMermber
xero said:
saw someone do it chainless today...... totally cleaned it........ so much for pedaling......
Good old Jack, he was also the drunk kid who tried a front flip when he won the shoes that ftr donated for the raffle.

juzzo

Likes Bikes and Dirt
i've done it, i just roll up to the chute pedal then set my self up, it doesnt hurt if you case it either, most of the U/15's did it today