A BMXers opinion... please -pics up.

RevellBikes

Likes Bikes and Dirt
well i got sugery on my nose to straighten it after my brother broke it a while ago and now i carnt do anything for the whole first week of the holidays:rolleyes:....its fucked i know..

so i rawed my frame (Revell Clutch), I have clear coated it and cut my seat tube. I was thinking of adding some colour so i got some mint coloured paint and this is where you guys come in.:)

Im having trouble deciding on what i should spray paint. All my components are black at the moment. I was either thinking of doing a fade job from my steer tube back in mint to raw or doing the same on my forks but black to mint. But then looking at my cranks and sprocket i thought i might paint them instead. What do you guys think?

i would much rather a 20"ers opion on colour schemes because they seem to be more creative and dont all look the same, unlike every mountainbike with the white forks/bars/pedal/rims/ you know all that shit...

if you guys have any suggestions feel free to tell me!:)
sorry for the life story:p..

i will post some photos up of how the frame turned out.

Last edited:

Antho188

Likes Dirt
ohk that sounds sick :)

firstly, you dont want too much bright colours on component, or it looks like a colour chart at mitre ten lol

are you using a spray gun or cans??

fades are hard to if u want it too look awesomely good with spray cans..

mint to raw might look good, sometimes frames have different colours in raw so its hard to think from my point of view i reckon have the

bars forks nd front of frame mint colour, den have it fade into raw a flat black would like sick wif bright green on the front, nd have components black

lol im probably no help, but worth a try :)

RevellBikes

Likes Bikes and Dirt
raw.fin 002.jpg

raw.fin 001.jpg

there are the pictures.

oh and it is a spray can.

EDIT: i thought about the whole front end being green aswell but not to sure... maybe its time for some photoshoping

Antho188

Likes Dirt
ohk, being a mtb, some of their colours are [boring]

its really upto you, theres a colour its like a grey/brown mixed with a light green looks awesome, like that modern home brown/grey..

hard to explain, but yeah, its just spray paint you can always do it again.. lol

JasO

Likes Dirt
Just do the same scheme as this bike and you'll be sweet.

But if you want the 'in' colour right now i would say bright green or baby blue. If you want to be different and individual like you are seem to be implying in your post then i say you have to decide on the colour yourself.