A couple of my favourites recently

Urban DH

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Cool stuff. I cringe at the thought of no knee guards though haha
knee guards are for people who had doubt, and if you doubt your ability to keep on the pedals then get off the bike! rad shots by the way, i dig the bars, not so keen on glorys but i dig the bars for sure

Joelxsix

Likes Bikes
I usually wear knee guards when racing or pushing my limits, however these shots were mostly from a cruisy morning ride, so I wasn't too worried about crashing.

bmx

Likes Bikes and Dirt
knee guards are for people who had doubt, and if you doubt your ability to keep on the pedals then get off the bike! rad shots by the way, i dig the bars, not so keen on glorys but i dig the bars for sure
I disagree. I'm very confident on a bike. My last downhill run, I slid out on a corner and hit my knee into a tree. It's still stuffed, but I can still ride. First and last time I will downhill without kneepads

dirt lover

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I'll tell that to the time I put a inch deep, 4 inch wide gash in my right knee. Guess it didn't really happen cause I had no doubts my feet would stay on the pedals seeing as I was in clips.