A couple of weeks in the life of a very amateur racer

Jpez

Down on the left!
Yeah I saw he was down the peninsula, heard he'd also tore the youies a new one as well.

Wish I could say I came in 2nd behind Wyn lol. But no, same podium position, different class. Wyn grabbed 2nd in Elites, me in Masters.

On Wednesday I got an email from MTB direct about my 2nd place. They had a special area on their website with all sorts of things I could take my picking of.
Went with a new light, can never have too much light haha. Arrived on Friday, even coming in via Aus Post.

View attachment 404598
Haha. I didn’t realise they had elite in the super flow. Still. Good result!
I just moved into the Super masters this year which means Im no longer the oldest in whatever masters group I’m in. Makes no difference as even the super masters I’ve lined up against recently are stupid fast.
Got one of those lights. Not bad at all. It does have a protection feature that dips the beam if it’s not getting enough airflow which I find a bit irritating but other than that it’s a good jigger.

Jabubu

let you google that for me
Haha. I didn’t realise they had elite in the super flow. Still. Good result!
I just moved into the Super masters this year which means Im no longer the oldest in whatever masters group I’m in. Makes no difference as even the super masters I’ve lined up against recently are stupid fast.
Got one of those lights. Not bad at all. It does have a protection feature that dips the beam if it’s not getting enough airflow which I find a bit irritating but other than that it’s a good jigger.
Did you have the version with recall notice for the power supply? MTB Direct handled that very quickly indeed!