a few old pics i dug up

kalem

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I'll start of with a pic of my old steed, 'twas a fun ride

here's a few pics of me riding it at the Victorian Interschools at Mt.Buller in 2000

anyone go to the quad Dh at Granton a few years back when it snowed?
FARKING cold, i really didn't want my photo taken, I'm looking at the nice warm car...

here's is one of my favourite photo's i've ever taken, Kovarik at Buller, December '99 *i think*

After the FSR cracked i rode the 'ol xc bike for a while, here's me looking the photographer up and down.

nice little tweak 'ere

enjoy!

Gutty

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Hahaha, that was my dream bike a few years back when i first started riding MTBs. I ended up with this instead

I actually still have the frame and i'd offload it pretty cheap if you ever decide you want a 4" dually.

Cheers for the pics......i like pics :D

kalem

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Gutty said:
Hahaha, that was my dream bike a few years back when i first started riding MTBs. I ended up with this instead
I actually still have the frame and i'd offload it pretty cheap if you ever decide you want a 4" dually.

Cheers for the pics......i like pics :D
hey, yunno our bikes were kinda similar, trying our hardest to make a DH bike out of a xc dually, big tires, big fork, monster seats... at least you managed to get disc brakes and a chainguide!

Gutty

Likes Bikes and Dirt
kalem said:
hey, yunno our bikes were kinda similar, trying our hardest to make a DH bike out of a xc dually, big tires, big fork, monster seats... at least you managed to get disc brakes and a chainguide!
Only cos it came with discs, and thats the first guide i made :D

I actually wish i still had that bike, it was alot of fun to ride.

G

haha 69

hey kalem i love your race number
Very farkiny:D *looks up at banner*:D

kalem

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Re: haha 69

Fuzzy said:
hey kalem i love your race number
Very farkiny:D *looks up at banner*:D
haha i was like wtf? 164? that's not funny... the 69 is Kovarik!

kalem

Likes Bikes and Dirt
fastrider gus said:
lol
you look like a wang in that muddy photo! hehehe
no offence though..
yeah i know, you try riding in the snow! I was soaked through, and i could barely move!

Ivan

Eats Squid
tell me how much for the frame gutty and ill have a serious think about it. if its a good price i have the cash NOW

Gutty

Likes Bikes and Dirt
IvanCurrie said:
tell me how much for the frame gutty and ill have a serious think about it. if its a good price i have the cash NOW
I'll have a think about it, not really sure but prolly a few hundred.

Yum Cha Racing

Likes Bikes
i remember that race at granton.....i never thought i would feel my feet again....

that pic at buller is of michael ronning not kovarik.......that was the best course i've ever ridden

how'd you do at them vic interschools?