A game of F.A.R.K., Tramp bikes only - intermediate

Crowey

Likes Dirt
Im sorry about the long wait. Set will be up this weekend. Superman seat grab indian, double tailwhip, invert. Three bounces.

Crowey

Likes Dirt
Video is done but ive got one problem, i cant figure out how to get it onto my computer. Can someone please help me.

Crowey

Likes Dirt
I FOUND A WAY, but its very shotty. I recorded it on a video camera, and then i recorded the video camer onto a mobile so thats why the quality is so bad.

Can we play with three different players? 200th POST

BIGDave

Likes Dirt
I FOUND A WAY, but its very shotty. I recorded it on a video camera, and then i recorded the video camer onto a mobile so thats why the quality is so bad.

Can we play with three different players? 200th POST
eeerrrhhhhh, what do you mean? as in three people playing fark at the same time? and not on a team?

BIGDave

Likes Dirt
um, i think that it was a indie seat grab, not a super, i dunno if the double whip was caught or not, taybo invert was fine.

can u c if u can get better quality, cos thats the worst ive ever seen in a game of fark, lol. plz try get better quality bro

Crowey

Likes Dirt
The quality was bad sorry bout that. The indie wasnt that stretched, i agree but i did get the double caught, i cant do inverts any other way.

Last edited:

BIGDave

Likes Dirt
yeah kk on the double whip, yeah inverts where gud man, nothin wrong with em, kk, fuck it, ill set next then, i dunno what to do though, i may try and do a double barspin to tailwhip, then a barspin to superman, then a double barspin to no foot can, then a barspin to invert. or i might try and do a barspin to old school no hander to x-up all in the one jump.

we'll c, not at my dads though for probly a month.