A Good Story

rextheute

Likes Bikes and Dirt

yeah , I know it will be all Kmart bikes , lots of yew and stoke with a few trail dogs and full send eeebs ridden by boomers .

But I don’t care , Ride ya bike have fun , enjoy the trails !

jrewing

Eats Squid
Until the dude on trek hardtail leaves his bike in the middle of blind drop-in dh chute and his others yell at you to ignore gravity and stop! And you end up battered and bruised from an OTB.
Ourimbah… Australia’s deadliest easiest Dh track.
Saw God twice yesterday and a million of the devils deciples out to kill!

Stredda

Runs naked through virgin scrub

yeah , I know it will be all Kmart bikes , lots of yew and stoke with a few trail dogs and full send eeebs ridden by boomers .

But I don’t care , Ride ya bike have fun , enjoy the trails !
It would be interesting to see where mountain biking stands in the leaderboard of recreational activities.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Until the dude on trek hardtail leaves his bike in the middle of blind drop-in dh chute and his others yell at you to ignore gravity and stop! And you end up battered and bruised from an OTB.

It is a very accessible (and this popular) location. Almost empty midweek when I get there.

Oddjob

Merry fucking Xmas to you assholes
Your mistake was having empathy. Riding over the bike and breaking it would have been better for all involved. You would have been uninjured. They would leave a sport they are unsuited for.

Sent from my M2012K11AG using Tapatalk

mike14

Likes Bikes and Dirt
As an inner city dweller, I did like this bit:

"The area I think we need to focus on is making sure people in urban areas, in the cities, have options to ride as well," he said.

"They need to have a good place to ride, day to day close to home, because that is how we will foster this participation boom."

Nice to read that people/councils are onboard. I have found it interesting that in a lot of places there seems to be a disconnect between Tourism (generally supportive) and Parks (couldn't give a stuff). Maybe these Depts could start talking to each other a bit more?

jrewing

Eats Squid
Your mistake was having empathy. Riding over the bike and breaking it would have been better for all involved. You would have been uninjured. They would leave a sport they are unsuited for.

Sent from my M2012K11AG using Tapatalk
Your mistake is thinking i didnt! I absolutely was trying that but the way his bike was and in a rut, being so steep my front end didnt get over it and i flipped and i yelled at him mid flight and post roll…threw sticks down the hill in protest and all. Id have laughed at it all from a distance watching. But sporting a bruised wrist i couldve broken that and thats not funny.
Another guy was icing his knee as he had an encounter too. I also had to yell rider real loud as last defence on The BK express rock chute to a lady going jogging pace to clear or else i was dead. Then her 2 friends were riding backwards up the track further on, though vision was ok through there.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男

Was this the part of the dh track that runs under the GE track's big wooden bridge? Cause that is an unpleasant spot to come off.

Too many noobs not learning the etiquette of sharing trails. I got sick of constantly running into fuckwits that don't comprehend the importance of not blocking trails or my other peeve of riding backwards through jump lines (I don't care if your precious little child is having fun doing that on their balance bike...teach them to do it correctly and have a happier time for fuck's sake!).

jrewing

Eats Squid
Was this the part of the dh track that runs under the GE track's big wooden bridge? Cause that is an unpleasant spot to come off.

Too many noobs not learning the etiquette of sharing trails. I got sick of constantly running into fuckwits that don't comprehend the importance of not blocking trails or my other peeve of riding backwards through jump lines (I don't care if your precious little child is having fun doing that on their balance bike...teach them to do it correctly and have a happier time for fuck's sake!).
The lady i nearly rear ended was on that part and gps says 60plus kph. The trek hardtail was the newer loose Steep left further up leading to waynes shit corner.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
The lady i nearly rear ended was on that part and gps says 60plus kph. The trek hardtail was the newer loose Steep left further up leading to waynes shit corner.

Yeah that's a fast spot, gladly they have smoothed it out a little these days.

Sounds like you are getting a taste of noob city.