A picture tells a thousand stories.

johnny

I'll tells ya!
Staff member
The ones that mean something.

1. George Bush Snr. Born into a priveliged family, after a distinguished career in the Airforce with active service in WW2 Bush went to Yale and completed a degree in economics. Since being a successful Texas oil man, Bush went on to serve in many unelected posts such as US ambassador to the UN, Director of the CIA, was Ronald Reagan's Vice President for both terms and was elected himself in 1988 replacing Reagan. Bush Snr is best known for three things: Presiding over the US when the Soviet Union and Communism fell apart, launching the 1990-91 war against Saddam Hussein/Iraq liberating Kuwait after helping to put Sadam in Power with Ronald Reagan, and giving birth to a half human half monkey he called George. W.

2. Schappele Corby. The Western Pacific's favourite body border.

3. Gregory Peck as Atticus Finch. Peck played lawyer Atticus Finch in the 1962 classic, To Kill A Mocking Bird (or as I prefer, Tequila mocking bird). "I was most dissapointed with this movie, it taught me nothing of how to kill mocking birds. Although it did teach me not to judge a man by the colour of his skin". Homer Simpson.

4. This was a pic of a man buried in a sea of hands just trying to get food after the recent earthquake in Pakistan. I look at his eyes and I feel sorry for him. He may look like some dusty goat herder from the middle of buttfuck Pakistan, but he still feels hunger, he still aches when he sees his little girl turning into a skeleton and is willing to risk being trampled just to feed her. Probably a tougher bloke deap down than any of us reading this.

5&6. Newt Gingrich, a republican Congressman who was later elected speaker of the house. He is widely known as a ferocious conservative Christian politician. He is also widely known as a Christian who had an affair with House Clerk Callista Bisek, and leaving his wife, marital vows and all for her.....after she was diagnosed with MS.....just like he did his first wife when she was diagnosed with cancer. In sickness and health ah Newt? He is still with Bisek, she is currently diagnosed as in good health. Gingrich is also known for his active involvement in the Clinton impeachment trial over the Lewinsky affair. Gingrich now makes regular appearances as a guest panelist on Fox News, go figure...... Newt also has an extensive wig collection.

7. Rene Rivkin, famous stock broker, insider trader and pimp daddy, actually, make that was a famous stock broker, insider trader and .........

8. Donald Rumsfeld, Secretary of Defence, USA. Rumsfeld is widely credited with the amazingly spectacular vicory over the forces of Sadam Hussein in early 2003 and the even more spectacular loss of control and security in Iraq from early 2003 up till today. Famous quote: "There are known knowns, known unknowns and unknown unknowns". Thanks for that Don ;)

9. Abu Musab al Zaqawi, the much loved and adored freedom fighter fighting for the freedom and liberation for the Iraqi people. Zaqawi has endeared himself to the Iraqi people and shown the US soldiers to be the murderers that they are by blowing up oil pipelines, police stations, market places and schools. Zarqawi likes to dabble in the odd decapitation and enjoys going to Mosque on Fridays. Abu Musab is looking for a lady who likes to cover herself head to toe in heavy fabrics and can take a good punch in the mouth and kick in the guts when insolent, disrespectful or breathing.

Will tell more stories as they change.

Attachments

Last edited:

johnny

I'll tells ya!
Staff member
1. Monica Lewinsky. A San Fransican psychology student that completed a White House internship where she worked closely and personally with President Bill Clinton. Monica's favourite saying is "I did not have sexual relations with that woman". Monica now has her own line of handbags that feature built in cigar humidor pouches for the aficionado and tissue holder for wiping off those pesky stains on your favourite blue dress.

Attachments

Pete J

loves his dog
Dude, please bring back little Johnny!
This whole changing avatar thing is getting a bit much imo, i just don't know who you are anymore!!! :p

Ben-e

Captain Critter!
Hmm, very influential people, even that dork Monica has played her part in 'current affairs'. Just look at that woman - every time i look at her i begin to giggle - i find the whole thing quite funny - and she's kinda funny looking too. He he he...

johnny

I'll tells ya!
Staff member
Bill Clinton (born William Jefferson Blythe, III). The 42nd President of the United States, is fondly remembered as the President that "didn't inhale". Clinton went on to use this knowledge of illicit substances to innitiate the War on Drugs, closely related to its contemporary, the War on Terror. Clinton is also credited for throwing a few cruise missiles at Afghanistan after US embassies in Niarobi and Daar Es Salaam were bombed, there ending Islamic terrorism once and for all. This is also to match the success Clinton had with the Camp David talks between Yassir Arafat and Ehud Barak securing ever lasting peace in the occupied territories and Isreal, leading to the formation of a Palestinian state.

But most of all Clinton will be remembered as the "People's President" due to his saxaphone tooting and close relationships with his staff. Apparently the interns found him very approachable and affectionate. Clinton now goes on global speaking tours talking on the importance of monogomous marriages and life after castration.

Attachments

GoingDHfast

Likes Dirt
Interesting post Johnny. Might be a little off topic, but this is something I have not been able to get out of my head since I heard about it.

Do you know the story behind this photo? Dont know if its appropriate for these forums - but my friend showed me the video before I realised what it was and I haven't slept since.

Attachments

Pete J

loves his dog
GoingDHfast said:
Do you know the story behind this photo? Dont know if its appropriate for these forums - but my friend showed me the video before I realised what it was and I haven't slept since.

I don't! Maybe you could give me the lowdown, i'm very curious!!! :D

scblack

Leucocholic
johnny said:
7. Rene Rivkin, famous stock broker, insider trader and pimp daddy, actually, make that was a famous stock broker, insider trader and ..........
I met Rene Rivkin one night at a drinks put on by a merchant bank in Sydney. He was a very nice guy, but very finicky, sort of. He had his little trading pager, which he was religiously keeping an eye on. And the stories of his personal life, all his young men being given Ferrari's and stuff. Not saying he ever did anything wrong, he was a married man, but to me, a strange choice of companions.

But he did give some very good advice, and he probably saved me twenty, thirty grand, which is a pretty easy amount to lose quickly if you are trading futures and options markets. I did not trade the markets, partly as I am a poor gambler, and trading derivatives markets can get too close to gambling.

I do not gamble, if you must know. Why? Just look at the races - why do the bookies go home in a Mercedes, and the punters on the bus - that tells you why.

johnny

I'll tells ya!
Staff member
GoingDHfast said:
Interesting post Johnny. Might be a little off topic, but this is something I have not been able to get out of my head since I heard about it.

Yeah, but I can't remember why he did it or which parlaiment he was in. I do remember that he had the decency to tell people to look away, I think he was about to get exposed for corruption or something. (Roy, he puts thee gun in his mouth and blows his brains all over the wall behind him).

Last edited:

shirtz

Likes Bikes and Dirt
johnny said:
Yeah, but I can't remember why he did it or which parlaiment he was in. I do remember that he had the decency to tell people to look away, I think he was about to get exposed for corruption or something. (Roy, he puts thee gun in his mouth and blows his brains all over the wall behind him).

where is the video :)

na, never mind..

Cave Dweller

Eats Squid
johnny said:
I have seen that video (not knowing what is what as well). Rather disturbing, watching a hollywood movie is one thing, but knowing someone actually did do it on film was a bit upsetting :(

MasterOfReality

After forever
Yeah,

Its not very nice.

Notice how he got really jumpy when somebody went for the paper bag that had the gone in it?

He even tells everyone not to worry, he won't hurt them.

Dumbellina

Likes Dirt
scblack said:
I met Rene Rivkin one night at a drinks put on by a merchant bank in Sydney. He was a very nice guy, but very finicky, sort of. He had his little trading pager, which he was religiously keeping an eye on. And the stories of his personal life, all his young men being given Ferrari's and stuff. Not saying he ever did anything wrong, he was a married man, but to me, a strange choice of companions.

But he did give some very good advice, and he probably saved me twenty, thirty grand, which is a pretty easy amount to lose quickly if you are trading futures and options markets. I did not trade the markets, partly as I am a poor gambler, and trading derivatives markets can get too close to gambling.

I do not gamble, if you must know. Why? Just look at the races - why do the bookies go home in a Mercedes, and the punters on the bus - that tells you why.
Rene did his trading on his dunny and made a mint between bowel movements. Shame I only read MTB mags on the ol' bog.