Aaah! Gatecrashers

cornflake

Likes Dirt
Hey guys,

How can we stop gatecrashers? Bit of a party coming up, and sh**loads of people have heard of it and are just gonna rock up. Not cool, seeing as it's a small place, narrow street, and not much security. It's on the police circuit, but any other ideas?

is it at ur house callum ill be there :p

um u can get a bouncer (rolly) haha i dont no just say its off 2 the people u dont want 2 come if that works i dont no bit its worth a try

scblack

Leucocholic
I don't know how old you are, but have you got older brothers or mates? Get a few of them to be door-men of a sort. Supply them with a carton of beer (after the party), and they can be stationed as security, to get rid of the f**kwits who may try to crash your party.

johnny

I'll tells ya!
Staff member
Let the police know of your situation WELL before hand.....in otherwords, NOW! That way you won't be held responsible by them for what may happen. Get security if you can afford it, make people bring their invites so the security guys can control entry and if your neighbours will allow it, block off either end of the street to stop people from doing drivebys (I don't mean shootings) and burnouts etc.....

freeride_ac

Likes Dirt
Yeh, My friend had an 18th party (I wan't allowed to go coz everyone was too old) and there were these dickheads hanging around outside and they would hassle people evrytime they left. Once the bouncer (his brother) tried to break up one of the "hasslings" and one of the guys turned around and hit him in the face with a broken bottle. He lost quite a few teeth and got some really bad cuts/scars on his mouth.

If there is going to be alcohol, if you hire a bouncer they will probably just walk off because they cant take responsibility in underage drinking. Try and get people you know and trust to be bouncer/s.

Good luck

scblack said:
I don't know how old you are, but have you got older brothers or mates? Get a few of them to be door-men of a sort. Supply them with a carton of beer (after the party), and they can be stationed as security, to get rid of the f**kwits who may try to crash your party.
he dosent have an older brother i dont think (only younger bro) and he is 14-15

bazza

look at me
2 smooth 4 u said:
he dosent have an older brother i dont think (only younger bro) and he is 14-15

have fun with that ahahahahaha. just start a rumour that its canceled but let your mates know its still on. sorta thing. so that it makes the larger crew think its off but reallyyyy ITS ON. it will make it seem like too much effort to check out a party that apparently 'isnt on'. but everyone that is invited or is friends with knows that its still on. i hope that makes sense because it did in my head. other than that supply all your mates with baseball bats and get ready for one hell of a street brawl. no dont do that. dont listen to me. at all.

cornflake

Likes Dirt
yeh we're 15, and we've got a few dad's onto security, but there's still guys at our school photocopying invitations and sh**. yeah the police know about it too, they're gonna drive past every hour, so it should be remotely controlled....wish us luck

bazza

look at me
thats why you buy a real lame ass stamper thingo and stamp the invites on the back. or use stickers or some shit.

cornflake said:
yeh we're 15, and we've got a few dad's onto security, but there's still guys at our school photocopying invitations and sh**. yeah the police know about it too, they're gonna drive past every hour, so it should be remotely controlled....wish us luck

good luck can i come callum:D r the people photocoping invitations in ur year or older

naz

Criminally Inane
dude your 15, any bet you'll be passed out, with your arm around some chick, who you thought you could get to bed, but passed out whilst walking to the bedroom, meanwhile you've got half a VB in the other and 9;30 on the clock good luck. :)

nitwit

Likes Dirt
naz said:
dude your 15, any bet you'll be passed out, with your arm around some chick, who you thought you could get to bed, but passed out whilst walking to the bedroom, meanwhile you've got half a VB in the other and 9;30 on the clock good luck. :)
Are you speaking from experience naz? hahahaha

Good luck with the party dude

bighitter

Likes Bikes and Dirt
naz said:
good old high school parties, nothin beats em ;)

Timmy Bee

Likes Bikes and Dirt
freeride_ac said:
Yeh, My friend had an 18th party (I wan't allowed to go coz everyone was too old) and there were these dickheads hanging around outside and they would hassle people evrytime they left. Once the bouncer (his brother) tried to break up one of the "hasslings" and one of the guys turned around and hit him in the face with a broken bottle. He lost quite a few teeth and got some really bad cuts/scars on his mouth.
lol, i think i was at that party, small world. was it a guy called marks party?

naz

Criminally Inane
bighitter said:
good old high school parties, nothin beats em ;)
passionpop (ive shot myself in the head with those plastic fucken corks)
west coast coolers
fishing
catchin the bus 2 parties, with grog thinkin ya hella sick
hookin up with a girl was a big achievement
being so inebriated your parents had to pick u up, was the norm
drugs, what were they?

Dumbellina

Likes Dirt
Have the cops bring out the drug dogs (or at least dogs that look like drug dogs) and have them sniff all non-invited guests. Make sure they don't smell the guests, don't want miss out on the good stuff.

naz

Criminally Inane
Dumbellina said:
Have the cops bring out the drug dogs (or at least dogs that look like drug dogs) and have them sniff all non-invited guests. Make sure they don't smell the guests, don't want miss out on the good stuff.
thats real fuckin smart. you'd get done for, underage drinking, soliciting underage drinking(the owners of the house would be held responsible) not to mention the drugs, foo. cops are pretty fucken annoying when it comes to party's i mean who doesnt like loud music at 4am?

Dumbellina

Likes Dirt
naz said:
thats real fuckin smart. you'd get done for, underage drinking, soliciting underage drinking(the owners of the house would be held responsible) not to mention the drugs, foo. cops are pretty fucken annoying when it comes to party's i mean who doesnt like loud music at 4am?

The cops are already doing hourly surveilance. A few years ago I was at a party in Windale (Newcastle) and the cops were there at about 9 pm breaking it up. Your right cops and parties never go together.

Perhaps your security detail could have some drug dog look-a-likes.