Aaron Chase Dirt Jump Day

Ev

Likes Bikes and Dirt
i'll be there, hey, we should get every1 from Farkin to meet up somewhere for a BIG group city ride afterwards.

Some1 organise something of the like, i would but i'm still doin the HSC.

Squidly Didly

Has Been
Staff member
UPDATE
Unfortunantly the jumps will be built for the jump day ONLY, and will be torn down afterwards.
The event will start at midday, till 5pm. Daylight saving should give us light till around 6:30-7ish. Haven't confirmed the time of the vid launch, but providing you're there at midday, you won't miss a thing. Oh, everyone's aloud to jump too, not just Aaron!
Will post more info as it comes through...

josh

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Lookout for Squid handing out Farkin flyers, and dressed up in a farkin mascot outfit (skirt, pink ribbons in hair, boob tube, high heels).

Note: May also be seen cruising around on a Foes ;)

Squidly Didly

Has Been
Staff member
josh said:
Lookout for Squid handing out Farkin flyers, and dressed up in a farkin mascot outfit (skirt, pink ribbons in hair, boob tube, high heels).

Bugger off. I'll get Dicky to do the flyers as he'll be cruisin around on his lowrider. :lol:

Dicky

Punter God
Squidly Didly said:
josh said:

Bugger off. I'll get Dicky to do the flyers as he'll be cruisin around on his lowrider. :lol:
that's a yes to handing out Farkin flyers - who wants to print a bunch of em for me?

and a big hearty HELL NO to the outfit. :p

hope to see as many of you clowns there as possible. as mentioned above, i'll be there on this thing...
(i know i know, i couldn't resist)

bazza

look at me
ahahah that things hugeeee, awesome, i dont think anyone will miss you! have fun watching him work his magic. now anyone here going to show him up?

juzza

Likes Dirt
Have a jump on it!!!

Its gonna be absolutely chaos if everyone is allowed to jump. meh just rock up and have fun

Arron better flip to manual!

Squidly Didly

Has Been
Staff member
Not 100% sure on that one yet Dave, but there will be Red Bull women there wearing "spray on" jeans as they do! So there's a chance...
I'll get an official update from Mike on Monday of who's coming to the party, and what's happening.

Daver

Kung Fu Panda
Thanks... what the hell is SoBe- isn't it some random energy drink? the one with the lizard on it?

Carlin

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Damn, unless there are exceptional circumstances I won't be there :cry:

I might be able to get there for a bit, but it would be right at the end of the day.

wombat

Lives in a hole
Squidly Didly said:
there will be Red Bull women there wearing "spray on" jeans as they do! So there's a chance...
Those girls were really nice (the ones I met anyway) and not at all bimboish, but still, whoever decided they'd make good marshalls for a 4X race was an idiot....

As for the event, I hope I can get down there, should be worth while.