Action on Red Sand! Flips, whips and spins!

J@se

Breezeway Bandit
Was the second song by Mark of Cain?

Some nice riding there, looks like the lip of the "tabletop" is slightly mellower now.

Gruntled

Likes Dirt
Yep, I'm a big fan, it's Outsider from This is This. Yeah, the lip has pushed down a bit and is nice and solid now.

J@se

Breezeway Bandit
Yep, I'm a big fan, it's Outsider from This is This. Yeah, the lip has pushed down a bit and is nice and solid now.
I like Ill at ease the best out of their albums, massive Rollins influence. Point man being a particular favourite.

I have the 88-98 box set somewhere in my CD cupboard. I haven't listened to them in ages, I didn't even know they were still about. I'm gonna need to look them up again I think.:)

Gruntled

Likes Dirt
I like Ill at ease the best out of their albums, massive Rollins influence. Point man being a particular favourite.

I have the 88-98 box set somewhere in my CD cupboard. I haven't listened to them in ages, I didn't even know they were still about. I'm gonna need to look them up again I think.:)
I saw them last year and they said that they'll be touring until they can't push their wheelchairs up access ramps! Battlesick and Ill at Ease. Awesome. And Point Man is possibly my fav too. "The others walk behind me, they're on semi-safety.... out here we have two types of people, one's a leader the other's a follower... if you listen to me, I'll save your life.... ".

J@se

Breezeway Bandit
I saw them last year and they said that they'll be touring until they can't push their wheelchairs up access ramps! Battlesick and Ill at Ease. Awesome. And Point Man is possibly my fav too. "The others walk behind me, they're on semi-safety.... out here we have two types of people, one's a leader the other's a follower... if you listen to me, I'll save your life.... ".
"The others walk behind me, they're on semi-safety, so some itchy fingered FNG doesn't nail my arse."
Hahaha, thats it, I'm pulling it out now for a listen.:cool:

Gruntled

Likes Dirt
The bro with the flippage is Shorty on the yellow NS. Jack the Ripper (blue NS) and Kezza the Capable ( on the... don't make me say the three letter 'S' word) for a large part. And best of all is the dude on the 16" tiny bike.

I'm pulling it out now for a listen.:cool:
I already did :D

Scott thats a sweet vid. Your work always turns out topps. xo baby lol.
Oo, it's one of the stars! I like your barhump and camera-glance-whip.

SydneyRider

Likes Dirt
sick
i like!!!!
cheers to all you guys that let me ride with ya on sunday
you got one cool tight crew
keep up the awesomness:)
:)

op_shop

Likes Dirt
Yeah Shorty!! Stepping up top dirt!!! Now just ride away and not case!!! YEOW!

One of those guys has the most unco scetchiest no handers....

Kane.

Likes Dirt
Nice vid.
One of those first shot's one of those guys cased it so hard.
Looks like a prime place to film.

Jordo99

Likes Dirt
After waiting about half an hour for my computer to load,
THAT WAS INSANE!!!:D
Best riding at redsands by far!
Good job guys

Steve's_Sky1

Likes Dirt
wow nice lil video..i like the angle where you were riding the bike while filming shorty and the rest jumping...

and shorty you where lucky you didn't stake that backflip...but it was a nice one though