Adidas Hematoma DH Shoes ???

Tim

Likes Dirt
Hey Guy's

anyone know where i can get these? There a clip in shoe. I need about a size 10 US . These are the same ones the Ponozzo's alway's use, Rando used to use them too. ????Anyone?? I cant find anything on the Adidas websites?

Tim

RaID

Likes Bikes and Dirt
can i just good luck finding these things

ive heard alot of people spending alot of time in the states trying to find these shoes which are meant to be absolutely wicked

Tim

Likes Dirt
yeah the only way i have herd of people getting them is through sponership. I have found a pair but there second hand or too big.....

Tim

bazza

look at me
well your best bet is to find out adidas distributors number and give them a call and see if they have your product. hopefully they will have useful call staff to help you out. or see someone taht knows ponozo and ask him how he got his and wether he can get some for you.

bazza

look at me
crap thats expensive. bit old on getting the price though.....did you end up finding any yeti-freak?

Tim

Likes Dirt
Thanks Dilon i already found them, Pairs have been p[opping up on Ebay and going for heaps cheap so i might wait and see if my size comes up. Otherwise i will order a pair from Go-Ride

Tim

aussie

Division One
HaHa Timmy i have some. Rando has a pair at his place they are kinda beat up and they live out side so i guess he doesnt want them i would assum they are the same size as mine. Also there is a new group doing them here ill find out on monday if they will be doing that model. HeHe they are the best shoe ever.

Wattsy

Hornsby Cycles
they look like a shoe u would on use with clips, not very qide or grippy for flat pedal

wombat

Lives in a hole
Coollyney said:
they look like a shoe u would on use with clips, not very qide or grippy for flat pedal
Thanks for clearing that up, because it's not like he mentioned that in his first post or anything.