advice for dh bike [i am small]

MacNamara22

Likes Dirt
hey all
I am just looking to get a dh bike but i am 14 and like 5foot2 so i am little any good bikes u can recomend me that a light weight small and decent for downhill with a price range up to $3000 or so cheers..
Nick

Last edited:

tidlibitz

Likes Dirt
how much do you have to spend and do you have anything in mind
if not you can check the tradeing section

mountain_bike man

Likes Bikes and Dirt
You cant go past a giant reign x1...or x0 depending on your price range.
pretty light, easy to throw around. and handles the downhill easy.

smiff123

Likes Dirt
I have a friend who is small.

He rode a ironhorse yakuza until recently. It was very nice indeed and seemed to work well with smaller riders. The other good thing is that they are highly upgradeable as they have good solid frames. Or you could get a reign x0 or 1 but the yakuza's a lot cheaper and more dh than trail.

Burgy

Squid
bike...

hey mate, your not alone I'm 5ft i would recommend a small orange 224... you can pick up some pretty top spec ones on farkin for around $3000

or

a small iron horse Sunday, Tracey Hannah rides one and its a nice small frame

cheers will

Andobrahh

Likes Bikes and Dirt
hey mate, your not alone I'm 5ft i would recommend a small orange 224... you can pick up some pretty top spec ones on farkin for around $3000

or

a small iron horse Sunday, Tracey Hannah rides one and its a nice small frame

cheers will
Ha, this has nothing to do with this thread but Iv met tracey and go to school with her sister Milisser. Anyway I definatly recomend a Sunday or maybe, even though I can't stand them, a stinky. But I wouldn't be too worried about that because Im only 13 and I ride a medium Black Diamond and its size is fine.