After 9 rad years, I'm out.

S.

ex offender
Well boys and girls, it's finally time for me to move on. Joined Rotorburn (Farkin as it was known) back in 2003 and spent the best part of a decade debating the merits of pretty well everything; it's now 2012 and while I still love riding as much as ever, I'll be more or less disappearing from the forums here shortly as I've recently quit my job, sold everything I owned and moved to Canada long term. Gonna miss the banter of the forums and the Vic DH series in particular, but I'm now living in Whistler and loving it. For those of you who are interested in what I'm up to these days, check out www.vorsprungsuspension.com and hit Like on the facebook page if you're feeling generous :)

I'll probably still stick my head in and talk a bit of smack here and there, and there are a couple of final articles that'll be appearing on the front page in the coming weeks, but I'm basically gone from RB as of now. And anyone who's in Whistler and wants the lowdown on either suspension info or just a chinwag about the local riding, feel free to contact me whenever! steve at vorsprungsuspension dot com will get me.

Peace :)
Steve

Scott

bAdmin
Staff member
Yeah, will you come back if they invent the Internet over there? Carrier pigeons might work. Or if you want to be cool a Raven + usb stick.

.:ROBBO:.

Likes Dirt
Yeah, will you come back if they invent the Internet over there? Carrier pigeons might work. Or if you want to be cool a Raven + usb stick.
Are there no animal cruelty laws in Canada either?

No wonder Doggy is so keen to live over there.

S.

ex offender
I had a carrier frog but he wasn't seaworthy. Drowned in Lake Eyre years ago :)

Might stick my head in from time to time but it won't be the daily ramblings it used to be!

Scott

bAdmin
Staff member
Welcome to the hotel Rotorburnia...

You can check-out any time you like....

But you can never leave!

:)

It's been a blast having you S.

Just don't make it too long between rants. Squids need puttin' in their place.