aggressor 2.3 vs quest vs trail boss 2.25

freeriding

Likes Dirt
Which one do you think is a better all rounder with low rolling resistance?

How do they compare in:

-grip in dry
-grip in wet
-braking
-rolling
-durability

I had done 2700km on a pair of Aggressors so went back for another pair. They roll good, grip good, and don't flex the walls too much, but are a bit heavy imo. Sure there are others that grip better or there are riders who think their dicks are bigger because they can destroy a set way way quicker cause their a shredding animal. But I like them for what I do, but there are always compromises.

mark22

Likes Dirt
+1 for Aggressors

Have got Trail boss on a new hardtail can't say how they will last, they seem a bit hard and don't appear to be in the same league as the Maxxis's

freeriding

Likes Dirt
isn't the aggressor quite skinny though?

how does it compare to dhr2 2.3? (this is what i have now)

Is the aggressor faster rolling than the 2.3 dhr2 dual?

mark22

Likes Dirt
Aggressors have less rolling resistance than DHR2
Width. Haven't got a DHR2 to measure sorry
Comparing DHR2 and Aggressors for grip (pointless exercise). Well if you want grip it's DHR2. Compromise could be a HRII

If you are railing all the corners then stick with the dhr2 as it's more of a straight up or lean it over tyre. I do a lot of trails where you can't lean it right over due to close trees and that's why I have gone with the Aggressor. It has some knobs in the transition between straight up and full lean so it suits me more. still got real good grip at full lean but not as good as a dhr2.