Albany DH?

joe69

Likes Bikes
Has anyone done any DH down Albany way? Prob heading down there in the next month and hoping to take my bike.

Will contact a club down there when I get back to Oz but if anyone has any contacts, web links to trails etc...

cheers
Joe

heath_92

Banned
Me and a couple of my mates were down there on school camp and we talked to the guy in the bike shop and he said that ther we some tracks but nothing official or of any great lengths but they have some good drops. I didn't see them but thats what he said. You can talk to him if you want, he is in the shop on Albany highway. He had a european accent I think.

Hope it helps,

Cheers

Heath

Hungry

Likes Dirt
hey man.

yeh we got a few trails goin on down our way. if your up for it could go out to the porongurs or stirling ranges on a weekend. we got a bit going on just out of town, got a bit of a track but we got big plans for the area. the tracks in town are short but their pretty fun still, got a nice road gap and a few good drops in town. if you go to the bike shop on sandford road there go out the back and ask for isaac, he rides dh as well and he'll tell ya a bit more.

when you looking at coming down?

cheers

adam