aldi tool kits

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
If you like those liners I've a couple going free for pickup or a devlish fee to ship. Medium in size, see apparel section in for sale thread.
Thanks for the kind offer although my portal arse is a size Large but thankfully not an XL. Your butt didn't like those Italian Aldi liners?

If I give them to a charity Shop like St Vincent's the old biddies might mistake them for incontinence pants! :heh:
I've been to the Blaxland Vinnies and i'm sure you are right about that one.

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
Aldi have bike stuff on sale again. The mtb shorts have been a bit revised from last year but essentially the same. $19.99 which is cheaper than Bonds underwear.

Sent from my PDP-11 with typos and bad grammar courtesy of Tapatalk

Willoh

Squid
I just had a look at the website when is this sale supposed to be? And any particular state?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
I just had a look at the website when is this sale supposed to be? And any particular state?

Wasn't listed in our catalogue either. I was thinking the same too.

The bike gear was mixed with the moto stuff too. Although they look like new stock since I have last years edition gracing my butt for some time now.

Willoh

Squid
Wasn't listed in our catalogue either. I was thinking the same too.

The bike gear was mixed with the moto stuff too. Although they look like new stock since I have last years edition gracing my butt for some time now.

Cheers for the info I'll check it out.