Alex RIPPING the city

Spoolin

Likes Dirt
Hey everyone.

Here are a bunch of shots that didnt make it to the final cut for the Mag's..

Alex hitting a huge 180.

fu-ing the wall.

Alex about to die!.........yes this is a joke

Wallride.

I got jelous of watching alex ride all day... so i got to have a quick spin (Thanks Alex)

Chris. :)

Andrew.F

Likes Dirt
great pictures as usual chris that case looks like its going to hurt. quite alot of your pictures made it into revoulution hey

SEF

Likes Dirt
wow where is that wallride in the last pic? im heading there tommorow and it would be sweet to hit that.

hubbie

Forever 1,337
olly1oo6 said:
sick Chris and Alex! Come on the city ride tomorrow Chris:p
exactly what i was thinking! Your photos never cease to amaze me chris! Awesome wallride spots. Saw one outside a skyscraper last week. i think it was on the road at the south end of hyde park. not far up the street.

PS the San Ku Kai's look sick Alex!

Last edited:

Spoolin

Likes Dirt
Thanks guys.

Im sure if your going tomorrow you will end up at that wallride.

I cant make it tomorrow... blew my forks, so I have to send them back.

Chris.

Drew.

Eats Squid
It's been a while since i've seen some of your work Chris, but in that time it appears your skills have rocketed, absolutly amazing! Off guts riding too! Fuggin' sicck!

Mattydv

Likes Bikes and Dirt
fantastic shots! some better shots in there than i have seen in some magazines:) puts shame to all of my stuff

fleshbone

Likes Bikes and Dirt
wow,those are some sweet pix,i know some of those places your riding,top places if your a good street rider.yet again top notch pix:D

upn90

Likes Bikes
I love your pics and the riders styles....

The only thing that gets my goat is that they arnt wall rides they are bank rides. Walls are vertical banks are less than 90degrees.

They ARE difficult and steep banks yes, but, walls No.

sorry had to get that off my chest. Hope this doesnt start a foroum war.

PEACE

Brad