Alexrims Md30 with novatec hubs?

Jrok

Likes Dirt
G'day friends looking for a new wheelset for my polygon siskiu t7 to replace the stock entity wheels which are pretty heavy and came across a good-looking pair of Alex rims md30 with novatec hubs. Just wondering if anyone could tell me whether this would be an upgrade from stock entity wheels with Shimano hubs and also wether the Sram style 12s cassette it comes with them will work with my 12s speed Shimano derailleur and shifter. Price is 400 so hoping it would work. Jez :)

rockmoose

his flabber is totally gastered
I have two sets, from my original Reid HT's. They are made of some form of cheese. Not a super soft, crank brothers, taco style cheese, but wibbly wobbly cheese none the less.

Jrok

Likes Dirt
I have two sets, from my original Reid HT's. They are made of some form of cheese. Not a super soft, crank brothers, taco style cheese, but wibbly wobbly cheese none the less.
Thank you for the reply! So keep looking? I don't really want to have to buy another set in a couple of months so I would prefer to find something that will last

rockmoose

Depends how hard you ride, and how much time you want to spend truing wheels?

I'll sell you a set for $300 if you like?

Jrok

Likes Dirt
Depends how hard you ride, and how much time you want to spend truing wheels?

I'll sell you a set for $300 if you like?
Haha more appealing than 400 but they had tyres and cassette ;)

However they are not all that appealing now and I think I'm probably better off to save for something better by the sound of it

rockmoose

Haha more appealing than 400 but they had tyres and cassette ;)

However they are not all that appealing now and I think I'm probably better off to save for something better by the sound of it
Correct.