AM All done...... 2013 Banshee Rune V2

Boom King

downloaded a pic of moorey's bruised arse
First proper ride on the Corset today at the Youies. It is, without doubt, the best value for money upgrade I've ever put on a bike!

Was dead easy to fit, deflated shock, unscrewed the Fox can and removed the volume spacer, cleaned everything up and applied some slickoleum then screwed the Corset on.

I've got a Factory Float CTD tuned for the Rune and it's now a completely different animal. Small bump is great, feels very linear, ramps up nicely. The rear end has lost any chatter and is now glued to the trail providing great grip down, up and braking. Now using 30% sag, got full travel with no noticeable bottom out harshness.

teK--

Eats Squid
looks good is at at the top of Junction Descent?

also with the corset do you mean you're no longer running a volume spacer?

Mywifesirrational

I however am very normal. Trust me.
Junction track, on the slab over looking the quarry? ^ what he asked.

Tall position on chips, thats how I road mine at youies - to minimise crank / pedal strikes or for slightly snappier handling?

Boom King

looks good is at at the top of Junction Descent?

also with the corset do you mean you're no longer running a volume spacer?
Yep, top of Junction. No spacer, it used to have a 0.4
Junction track, on the slab over looking the quarry? ^ what he asked.

Tall position on chips, thats how I road mine at youies - to minimise crank / pedal strikes or for slightly snappier handling?
A bit of both actually. Cranks are 175mm and I do like faster steering.

Boom King

A couple of updates. Got a blanking plate for the M8000 shifter out of the UK. Also, just fitted an RC4.

Knuckles

Lives under a bridge
Anyway, I only did it to free up a shock for you my friend.
Altruistic upgrades are the best kind...

I only spend all our money on bike parts, so the wife isn't forced to spend it all on shoes and handbags, she doesn't need.

Mrlinderman

Likes Dirt
Altruistic upgrades are the best kind...

I only spend all our money on bike parts, so the wife isn't forced to spend it all on shoes and handbags, she doesn't need.
I'm the other way, i don't complain when she buys a new bag so she can't complain when i buy a new bike part, luxury bag = new bike :)

Knuckles

Lives under a bridge
I'm the other way, i don't complain when she buys a new bag so she can't complain when i buy a new bike part, luxury bag = new bike :)
I only complain when I miss out on unneeded, shiny purchases, because the account is empty, because she needed to buy a bag, to put all her bags in, oh, and shoes, to match that bag, because the 8000 black pairs, are the wrong shade of black. Or because the kids ate that pay cycle....greedy little fuckers

Boom King

Swapped the 780mm Fatbars for 750mm Spank Spike Race. Will see how she rides tomorrow. Also put the 26" Flows back on.

TheAzza

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Swapped the 780mm Fatbars for 750mm Spank Spike Race. Will see how she rides tomorrow. Also put the 26" Flows back on.
Be interested to hear how you like the narrower bars. I cut my 800s down to 780 the other day and then jumped on a bike over the weekend with around 760s and it felt really good.
Am thinking of making another trim.