Alternative to Chain reaction?

lachie-roberts

Likes Bikes
Hey all,

For some reason the Chain Reaction Cycles website doesn't like my computer, and the computer freezes up whenever I try to go on it (probably time for a new computer...)
I was just wondering if theres another massive online bike shop that might work (one in Australia would bereally handy), I've googled a few times and all I've got were the websites of actual bike shops that dont list the prices on their sites and so on.

Any help is greatly appreciated

Dh Veney

Likes Bikes
Jenson Usa is good. Aus doller is strong (from what i heard) so nows the time to buy from the yanks.:D

Tazed

Likes Bikes and Dirt
What makes you think you need a different website if clearly you have a software issue on your computer? :confused:
That's like saying 'I have a broken leg, so I'll try riding a different bike today'.
Hardly fixes your problem, hey?
Fix your computer up and you'll be able to get CRC's (often) better deals and probably find it works better on other sites, too.

dh 4life

Likes Dirt
a good online bike shop is beyond bikes i think put it into google it should work. plus its a usa based shop

dhDRucer

Likes Dirt
universal cycles is great..Really cheap, usa based and great service

they have alot of parts very cheap.

Newton

Likes Dirt
Hey all,

For some reason the Chain Reaction Cycles website doesn't like my computer, and the computer freezes up whenever I try to go on it (probably time for a new computer...)
I was just wondering if theres another massive online bike shop that might work (one in Australia would bereally handy), I've googled a few times and all I've got were the websites of actual bike shops that dont list the prices on their sites and so on.

Any help is greatly appreciated
Try another browser, download and install firefox - it's free and a lot better than exploder