AM/Enduro vs trail bike? Decisions, Decisions!!!

jellylegs

Banned
Just brought myself a 2016 Norco Sight A7.1, and it's fantastic for the coin $3599. 150mm Pikes, 140mm rear debonair, 1x, Reverb dropper, it freakin rips. Done a variatey of stuff on it, drops, big hits and even done a 22km XC run last night, and it realy pedals well.

Oh so sexy too !

my bike.jpg

Last edited:

Knuckles

Lives under a bridge
Just brought myself a 2016 Norco Sight A7.1, and it's fantastic for the coin $3599. 150mm Pikes, 140mm rear debonair, 1x, Reverb dropper, it freakin rips. Done a variatey of stuff on it, drops, big hits and even done a 22km XC run last night, and it realy pedals well.

Oh so sexy too !

View attachment 325800
Just don't expect any literature if you go down this route....

pink poodle

気が狂っている男

Oh so sexy too !

View attachment 325800
What an unusual cable route for the dropper. Does it kink out when you compress?

Oh so sexy too !

View attachment 325800
yeah thats real nice mate! i like the carbon sights they look so sleek. i just dont know if its enough bike to race a bit of enduro on?? 99 bikes have a good deal on the sight c.3

Knuckles

Lives under a bridge
The owners manual can be used as a door stop, I have you know Knuckles.

It's not a cable for a dropper Pink Poodle, It's a hydro seat lube system, that's totes kinky free, even though it's square routed.
Welcome to the dark side, young Padawan

Soul-Rider

Likes Dirt
I ended up going in another diretion (A smokin' deal on a Yeti SB5c) But I was very impressed by the new Devinci Troy.

They have a full carbon model with Pikes and SRAM X1 & X01 for $6,600. It's not cheap but it's an exotic carbon bike that competes with a Trek Remedy for value, and looks way sexier. Alloy models are cheaper again.

Last years bikes are discounted too.