AMB #115 is on sale now.

scratchy

Farkin Activist
On the outside you’ll find Jared Rando shredding (his first AMB cover!). On the inside:

Stonefly, Mt. Buller : Australia ’s best trail?
Rando reflects on 10 years of racing.
Canberra to the coast.
We take a closer look at Brett Bellchamber’s Niner.
TESTED: GT Fury World Cup, Whyte 901, Trek EX8, XTR Trail pedal plus heaps more
Get rid of hand pain.
Stay motivated - goal setting and the head game.
Single-speed climbing technique.
Norm and Jess Douglas.

We’ve even thrown in a set of grips, all for $9.95. Bargain.

Last edited:

Wellsey

Likes Bikes and Dirt
When you guys are scratching around for content, or the issue feels a bit thin, how about digging into the archives and re-publishing a bike review or riding story from 5+ years ago? Even older would be better. Would be kind of cool to take a look at what was "cutting edge" back in the day, especially for the younger readers.

Just a thought.

harmonix1234

Eats Squid
When you guys are scratching around for content, or the issue feels a bit thin, how about digging into the archives and re-publishing a bike review or riding story from 5+ years ago? Even older would be better. Would be kind of cool to take a look at what was "cutting edge" back in the day, especially for the younger readers.

Just a thought.
I got hold of a bunch of AMB's from waaaay back at a garage sale and there is some pure gold in there.
DH bikes with 4" of travel WHOOOA! XC riders in full face helmets, and hardly a sighting of carbon fibre or anodised bling.
There's some great photos too.

wangchibpf

Black Phoenix Films
Heck yes,

I'd love to see a rehash of some Aussie old School. Great for the groms to see how good they've really got it now after a little progression of technology too.

FuelXC

Likes Bikes
Is there a Digi version for an iPad or something?

Can't find the mag anywhere near me most of the time.