AMB: Follow Me Screening Details

Bulk

BulkNews Bot
http://australianmountainbike.blogspot.com/2010/05/follow-me-screening-details.html

Wooohooo! Follow Me, the long-awaited new flick from the guys who brought us The Collective, is finally here! Just in case you weren't excited, here's the teaser once more:

Public screening details have just been released. BE THERE!

SYDNEY SCREENING
Tuesday, 1 June 2010
6:45pm for 7:00pm

Chauvel Cinema
Cnr Oxford St & Oatley Rd, Paddington, NSW

Tickets available from the cinema in person, online or over the phone;
www.chauvelcinema.net.au or (02) 9361 5398

MELBOURNE SCREENINGS
Wednesday, 2 June 2010
First screening: 6:30pm for 6:45pm
Second screening: 7:45pm for 8:00pm
Bar opens at 5pm

1000 Pound Bend Cinema
361 Lt Lonsdale St, Melbourne, Vic

Tickets available from the venue in person only:
For details visit www.thousandpoundbend.com.au

More...

spydh

Squid
sounds awesome! but $17.50 for an adult come on i can buy for $29.95 get to keep it and watch it in the comfort of my own home!

FollowMe

Cannon Fodder
Good pick up Spydh. But prices are $15 and $12.50. They're fixing up the prices at the cinema as we speak! Def worth seeing on the big screen. Like at the screenings of Seasons, there'll also be give-aways and the opportunity to pick up a copy of the DVD.

trouble

Likes Bikes and Dirt
working now. All booked...and whats this you say about freebies and give aways!

Last edited:

24alpha

mtbpicsonline.com
sounds awesome! but $17.50 for an adult come on i can buy for $29.95 get to keep it and watch it in the comfort of my own home!
That's not the point! Go along with your mates and have a good time, meet other bikers and have a blast. Then buy it when it comes out.:D

macca21

Likes Dirt
It's great film, (once again), from Anthill, i'd love to see it on the big screen! watchin it in the lounge is fine tho...