American Chopper

synrgy

Likes Dirt
Anyone into american chopper ?

Does anyone know when the next series of American CHopper comes out on dvd in the US ?

I have 1,2,3 but still waiting for 4 to be released.

ANyone have any idea ?

Uncle Toby

Likes Bikes
I like the show but sometimes I get bored of the arguing. I lke watching it to learn about motorbikes not to see people arguing.

NCR600

Likes Dirt
That show pisses me off. You won't learn anything about motorcycles or engineering from it.

It makes me LIVID with rage, but I seem to watch it an awful lot.

The best quote from that show was when the old man and the fat longhair kid were trying to do something and making a dogs breakfast of it.

"The people who don't know anything will think we know what we are doing, but the people who know will be laughing their heads off right now"

I just watch it for all the arguments.

synrgy

Likes Dirt
What is it all about a second hand store around the corner from my house has some cheap
Its about building choppers dude, well not really, you will learn alot about arguing.

Yeh the arguing pisses me off too, imagine having to work with them.

Overhaulin is pretty cool too, they do some nice cars.

Pimp my ride is just sh1t.

blt2ride

Likes Dirt
I like the show but sometimes I get bored of the arguing. I lke watching it to learn about motorbikes not to see people arguing.
I agree with that! There were a few episodes where I had to change the channel.

Do you guys have West Coast Choppers? Their shop is 3 blocks from my office...

I agree with that! There were a few episodes where I had to change the channel.

Do you guys have West Coast Choppers? Their shop is 3 blocks from my office...
yes but just a show about jesse james (owner of it)

they should rename american chopper american conflict all the do is start fights over nothing and there prety doge builders too do they even have trades or do they get engineers certificates (sp) ??

synrgy

Likes Dirt
yes but just a show about jesse james (owner of it)

they should rename american chopper american conflict all the do is start fights over nothing and there prety doge builders too do they even have trades or do they get engineers certificates (sp) ??
ahah american conflict - thats true!

The OCC bike are mainly built from shelf parts which annoys me a little.

Russel Mitchel from Exile Cycle in the UK builds very nice choppers.

And that guy Chika from biker buildoff - hes awsome to watch design bikes.

billyrockcruz

Likes Dirt
genreally pisses me off when Paul Senior, just uses old parts (crap) to add to the bikes they build. Well its Paul Jnr who is the builder with the unsung hero "Vinne" who is creative.

I like most of the stuff they have built, but i really like the Comanchi and I Robot bikes.

As stated the arguments are starting to get old, sorta ok in the beginning when they were establishing the show but viewers are much more interested in the bike building.

Its a pity that Paul Jnr, is not the MC type, as he does not seem to have the skills to actually "Tell the viewer" what he is doing or is what his initial intentions are/were.

shmeado

Likes Dirt
wow... i'm currently watching it on tv.. it's the episod ewere senoir and junior aren't there. It's a good episode, no bickering.