Americans are NOT stupid!

carpo_jnr

Likes Dirt
bloody hilarious
'its interesting i just realised North Korea is so much larger than South Korea. I didn't know that'

Mattydv

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Ha yeah I posted that a while ago. It really does highlight the average American's global knowledege. Or president for that matter...

Bozzly

Squid
I never realised someone could be that stupid. especially after all of this " If we don't win the war on terrorism then no one will sleep at night." These people haven't got a clue! :D Good laugh!

Superman

Likes Bikes and Dirt
It is also ignorant and blind to think that the ones in the video are the whole sample that they interviewed. Its not like they are going to include anything in the video that doesnt support their statement either.

demo man

Used to be cool.
It is also ignorant and blind to think that the ones in the video are the whole sample that they interviewed. Its not like they are going to include anything in the video that doesnt support their statement either.
Yeah, but I don't think ANYONE should get some of those questions wrong. I mean - I went back to find some really stupid ones but seriously, there are too many to list. I think people should know more than that as common knowledge.

Mojo

Likes Dirt
HAHA i love americans, who else could you make believe that we actually have koala's like they have dogs, and that we ride kangeroo's like they have horses, haha 6 months of backpacking there will teach you some amazing things,

conversatuion with an american chick.
... yeh im from australia
.. australia, thats heaps cool
.. yeh its a pretty cool place hey
... so which part of england is that in
...(i actually walked away from this conversation at that point) haha

'Ross

Eats Squid
The thing about the chaser while its a very entertaining show is that a lot of it is set up. Some of their stunts would be a hell of a lot funnier if they were realistic.

Superman

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Yeah, but I don't think ANYONE should get some of those questions wrong. I mean - I went back to find some really stupid ones but seriously, there are too many to list. I think people should know more than that as common knowledge.
Yeah I suppose so, like where was the BERLIN wall? Hahaha

k3n!f

leaking out the other end
Dunno if American's are all that stupid, ignorant and overly self confident maybe, but not necessarily stupid...

EastsideZero

Likes Dirt
Shocking

I am truly shocked, ambushing people in the streets and askng them a bunch of obscure questions about places and things that have nothing to do with thier daily lives! Does that reporter think its funny to point out other peoples ignorance? He should have at least thrown in some current affairs questions about important things like Mischa Barton or Paris Hilton. There wasn't even a question about "Idol" for gods sake!:mad:

arpit

Banned
I am truly shocked, ambushing people in the streets and askng them a bunch of obscure questions about places and things that have nothing to do with thier daily lives! Does that reporter think its funny to point out other peoples ignorance? He should have at least thrown in some current affairs questions about important things like Mischa Barton or Paris Hilton. There wasn't even a question about "Idol" for gods sake!:mad:

Hmm... I know you were being sarcastic. But think about it. Paris Hilton IS important. I reckon she currently is one of the most valuable and influential women in the Western world.

(See custom title and forum title)

yeah, that means a lot coming from a country populated by the offspring of criminals, who have treated the indigenous people of their county with such kindness and grace, whose national hero is killed by a manta, and oh yeah, lets not forget who produced the musical group Air Supply...lol

Last edited:

scblack

Leucocholic
yeah, that means a lot coming from a country populated by the offspring of criminals, who have treated the indigenous people of their county with such kindness and grace, whose national hero is killed by a manta, and oh yeah, lets not forget who produced the musical group Air Supply...lol
Let me remind you - the DEFINITION of OXYMORON is AMERICAN INTELLIGENCE.

For your benefit:
An oxymoron is two words that are MEANINGLESS together. Just so you know what that means.

Cave Dweller

Eats Squid
Loser!

US was originally a british convict settlement as well, maybe you need to touch up on your histroy, and you hardly treated the native indians better then our forefathers did to the aborigines. Dick head.

Steve irwin, national hero? hahahahah!! Go back to mtbr