and what do you want for christmas?

Spanky_Ham

Porcinus Slappius
Spanky wants

1) Chiko Lite.... chiko rolls that are low in fat, but high in both chiko and roll.
2) All humans off this planet... all hoomans involved in either chiko research and development or chiko production, chiko cooking and chiko delivery will be allowed to stay... Tasmania will then be the new Epicentre of all things Chiko and Roll.
3) New Donut technology. Spanky thinks the government has failed to invest into new Donut technology. Sprinkle technology is way ahead of donut technology, leading to a mismatch of technologies and tastes.
4) The removal of all BUBBLEGUM flavouring used to top donuts.... BUBBLEGUM is a sh*t flavour for icing.
5) Gravity to assist Spanky both going up and going down hills... this concept that gravity works against you sucks seriously high levels of coq. Gravity will now assist you to the top of the hill, and then drag your fat arse down at light speed.
6) All bush to be replaced with Nerf Equipment (note: Not Nerf herders junk) real NERF technology, so when spanky's flying down a hill (that gravity just helped him climb) and he decides to go "off track" then hitting tree's and rocks is f*cking awesome.... due to the fact that you just bounce off and laugh....

It will be sorry to see all you rotorburnians being crammed into an overfull rocket ship that's late departing (yeah, spanky's gunna give Cityrail one last job) for another desolate planet..... but, its all for the good of spanky kind...

Oh yeah, next year Xmas will be called Spanky is just f*cking Awesome Day.... and advertising and merchandise for Spanky is just f*cking Awesome day will be starting 15 minutes after Spanky's New Year has finished.

s

Drew.

Eats Squid
Spanky wants

1) Chiko Lite.... chiko rolls that are low in fat, but high in both chiko and roll.
2) All humans off this planet... all hoomans involved in either chiko research and development or chiko production, chiko cooking and chiko delivery will be allowed to stay... Tasmania will then be the new Epicentre of all things Chiko and Roll.
3) New Donut technology. Spanky thinks the government has failed to invest into new Donut technology. Sprinkle technology is way ahead of donut technology, leading to a mismatch of technologies and tastes.
4) The removal of all BUBBLEGUM flavouring used to top donuts.... BUBBLEGUM is a sh*t flavour for icing.
5) Gravity to assist Spanky both going up and going down hills... this concept that gravity works against you sucks seriously high levels of coq. Gravity will now assist you to the top of the hill, and then drag your fat arse down at light speed.
6) All bush to be replaced with Nerf Equipment (note: Not Nerf herders junk) real NERF technology, so when spanky's flying down a hill (that gravity just helped him climb) and he decides to go "off track" then hitting tree's and rocks is f*cking awesome.... due to the fact that you just bounce off and laugh....

It will be sorry to see all you rotorburnians being crammed into an overfull rocket ship that's late departing (yeah, spanky's gunna give Cityrail one last job) for another desolate planet..... but, its all for the good of spanky kind...

Oh yeah, next year Xmas will be called Spanky is just f*cking Awesome Day.... and advertising and merchandise for Spanky is just f*cking Awesome day will be starting 15 minutes after Spanky's New Year has finished.

s

Hahaha! Made me laugh.

I'll see you on my table, Christmas day.:p

Bermshot

Banned
Hahaha

For X-mas all I want is a job in Chiko Roll factory so I can stay on Spanky's f*#!'n awsome planet, play with gravity and bounce through Nerf forests!!! Woohoo.

BM Epic

Eats Squid
Spanky wants

s
Ohhh, i thought you meant Al's reign and bullit!..you and hills, and me as well, dont you just hate them!