Angleset for IH sunday 09

Marcusoutside

Likes Bikes
Hey guys, I am pretty new to DH and I bought myself an IH Sunday last year and have since been ripping when ever I can (Not particularly often living in melb) but the one thing that I would like to do with the bike is get an angleset.

I know Cane Creek do one, and maybe FSA, and a couple other brands, but I am just wondering which specific one I can get that will fit the frame.

Thanks for the help, much appreciated.

No Skid Marks

Blue Mountain Bikes Brooklyn/Lahar/Kowa/PO1NT Raci
Crankin can get Works Components ones for you if that C Creek one above doesn't suit you. Should for half the price of new one.
Email sales@crankin.net.au for a Works one, they're are non adjustable. Set and forget.

Last edited:

Shredden

Knows his goats
I had a -1 degree Angleset in my 2009 Sunday. Improved the feel of the bike quite significantly. No creaks or anything over a good 6 months of use - just make sure you grease the interface between the gold and black cups.

MARKL

Eats Squid
You could also try contacting Al at Pushies (Nerf Herder on this forum) to see if he has any of the K9 anglesets left for a Sunday. Takes around 2.2 degrees off the head angle. Running one on my bike and has been set and forget.

dhd

Downhill Direct
I can do one for you. $150 brand new with three cups 0.5, 1.0 and 1.5 degree.