Another .243

wingy

Likes Dirt
Here is my .243 freshly built and ridden yesterday for the first time. I hope to race some DH on it and maybe a little trail work too. Thanks to For the Riders for hooking me up and helping me dial it in. Its a blast to ride.
Enjoy

LEX

Likes Dirt
HAHAHh HELL thast one massivly sexy .243. Nice colour scheme . Fix the seat angle tho. looks sex

wingy

Likes Dirt
Cave dweller, I hear ya. The budget was tight though and I'll sort that out soon.
Chewy, my home brew rocks. We should do an off topic on it

naz

Criminally Inane
awesome :)
god whats with all these people puttin DC's on hardtail, the person who did it first must be cool (on a 243) :p

LTR

Annoys the hell out of Grip!
naz said:
awesome :)
god whats with all these people puttin DC's on hardtail, the person who did it first must be cool (on a 243) :p
Its because you can... :)
Loving those boxxer stanctions. What have you done to them to get them that colour and how much did it set you back?

stinky|dan

Likes Dirt
riderigid said:
i am now officially OVER .243s/ roasted will agree with me (if he ever comes online!)
Your opinion has been noted and forgotten. You're either with or us or you're riding a piece of crap. .243s forever.

Dan

riderigid

Likes Dirt
i am over them because they are overrated. yes they are nice bikes but it seems that every man and his dog is getting one. also, when eople see one they are like "omigod omigod that is fully siczor" over it

Jordy

RYD4LF
riderigid said:
i am over them because they are overrated. yes they are nice bikes but it seems that every man and his dog is getting one. also, when eople see one they are like "omigod omigod that is fully siczor" over it

yea but everyone is over your point of view....yet we say nothing :shock:

riderigid

Likes Dirt
Jordy said:
riderigid said:

yea but everyone is over your point of view....yet we say nothing :shock:
:shock: think

.243racer

Likes Dirt
riderigid said:
own one... then talk shit

there is a reason everyone is getting them :roll: