Another example of OUR Ludicrous Judicial system

bazza

look at me
im sueing chewy for his avatar. i wasted hours watching that little man run around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and yeah you get my point...he just never stops damnit. BUT HE HAS TO STOP he must run out of breath sometime damnit!!!! ahhh hes a machine ahhhhhh the machines are stronger, faster and keep going forever. WE ARE BEING REPLACE BY chewys AVATAR AHHHH THE END IS NIGH THE END IS NIGH!!!!

CHEWY

Eats Squid
bazza said:
im sueing chewy for his avatar. i wasted hours watching that little man run around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and yeah you get my point...he just never stops damnit. BUT HE HAS TO STOP he must run out of breath sometime damnit!!!! ahhh hes a machine ahhhhhh the machines are stronger, faster and keep going forever. WE ARE BEING REPLACE BY chewys AVATAR AHHHH THE END IS NIGH THE END IS NIGH!!!!

hahahahahahaha im sorry i caused u mental trauma bazza... il see ur ass in court! :p
maybe i should make the lil man stop and have a little rest now and then so it stops people like bazza flippin out...

josh

Likes Bikes and Dirt
BlueFuzz said:
The guy bumping his head was on the news last night... cant believe they get away with stuff like that.

is it the lawyers or the judges that should change?
Good question Bron. For mine, I don't think it can be changed now. But to me, it should come directly from the Judges.

I guess its in human nature now to 'sue' and all that, so as long as their is greed there will be lawyers to assist.