Another example of OUR Ludicrous Judicial system

josh

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Prisoner falls out of bunk bed, successfully sues for $100,000 as a result of a bump on his head.

How'd he end up in prison? Assaulted a woman who was awarded $50,000.

God bless ameri....eeer i mean australia.

schwing

Likes Dirt
The decline into the ludicrous continues.
Everyone goes on about their rights, Fark that , what about responsibilities.
prediction for next prison claim
" there I was showering under the watchful eye of big bubba my cell mate when I dropped the soapI bend over and ..... The next thing I know my feet slip up from under me and my head is being repeatedly driven into the wall.I want to be compensated for head injuries, thay should have those little flower things on the floor , they are sooooo cute. thing is my bum hurts more than my head,,,,,

josh

Likes Bikes and Dirt
RaID said:
i reckon you should sue him for mental discomfort
LOL good call! I can never look at another girl again....wait or is that a guy....im suing you for confusing me.

toodles

Wheel size expert
Seriously they need to look at what you can sue for these days. It's so stupid that soon no-one will leave the house for fear of being sued for something. Any dude that bashed a chick should have been shot in the first place anyway...

Simo

Likes Bikes and Dirt
it won't be long before someone sues someonw else for stepping on their toes or tackling them i na game of footy :roll:

Grip

Yeah, yeah... blah, blah.
josh said:
I am thoroughly disturbed by your avatar mason, lol
Yeah... I mentioned this in a thread about a week ago... it's still here... I'm off to see my lawyer... can't take the stress of looking at that any longer... open up your wallet, Mason!

Adi

It's my birthday!
I am sueing all of ya bastards.... FOR NO REASON AT ALL ;)

How's that for a case :lol:

CHEWY

Eats Squid
this liability shit is just getting out of hand!!
this whole world is going to shit real fast.....

G

Im sueing farkin.net for officially being the sickest aussie mtb site on the net :D

BlueFuzz

Likes Bikes
The guy bumping his head was on the news last night... cant believe they get away with stuff like that.

is it the lawyers or the judges that should change?