Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

LTR

Annoys the hell out of Grip!
ash will be hitting the big triple set of stairs out southbanks! :shock:
like 6 days to go. whoo :twisted:

Simo

Likes Bikes and Dirt
i'll go but i'll be riding one of alex's bikes so not hitting gaps and stuff for me :'(

JimmyJ

Likes Dirt
Ok yeah I might turn up. I dont think anyone really knows me but ill be doing shit all cause i havnt ridden in 6+ months.

will4eva7k

Likes Dirt
yes im going, and my bro might as well if his knees feel better

yeah, i've been trying to get a few riders to come along myself;contracted a few trial riders, he might be able to come.. along with another 6 or so riders, and then theres another few otherw who i've told, but i had no reply from them yet

but surely u wont be the only guy hoppin around on one wheel on sunday

Simo

Likes Bikes and Dirt
omg omg omg omg! Probably (dont want to junx myself) have the new bike by then!!!!

remember, 11am! We'll wait 10-15 mins then we're off.
if you need to get onto us gimme a bell
0417590701 (might be worth calling afew times if i dont pick up due to riding/not hearing)

manny24

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Ok yeah I might turn up. I dont think anyone really knows me but ill be doing shit all cause i havnt ridden in 6+ months.
i'll join u!!! :lol:
r u jimmy that rides a giant vt2?

JimmyJ

Likes Dirt
manny24 said:
i'll join u!!! :lol:
r u jimmy that rides a giant vt2?
I most certainly aint! lol And jono are you the jono that rode with Alan Mak? If so im his friend James who used to own a P3 and a Zebdi

Ride_Guy

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Farkin w00t looks like we may have a decent City ride in our hands people. One thing we kinda forgot about tho.......

Saturday
Shower or two. Min 10 Max 16

:? :?

Simo

Likes Bikes and Dirt
shower or 2's fine. Keeps it wet enough for the skaters to cry about their bearings and leave the park for us!
We've ridden there in a downpour remember. Now quit your whining :p

LTR

Annoys the hell out of Grip!
Re: yeh

EverSAin said:
i might rock up

jono
(dude on mod in last city vid)
bloody hell... the last thing we want is YOU there, your just gonna jump onto the moon and back whilst eating a lollypop! gawd
:lol:

ryd_mtb

Likes Bikes
The rain could be a good thing, making everything a little more interesting, gona be shit for us trials guys though.

Saturday, 11am... BE THERE!