Another stolen bike at knife point!

patto_15

Wheel size expert
Was stolen from here in ballarat. Not too good at all! Make sure if your in the area to be on the lookout for the bike, an 06 norco atomik (black)

Mojo

Likes Dirt
man i wish i was riding past while that was going on. i would take off my full face and spred the guys nose with it. how can you go up to a kid and do that??

x

Likes Bikes and Dirt
:eek: That sounds terrible, I feel so sorry for Michael. Hope he gets his bike back, and those people should be put in prison. What kind of loser puts somebody and knife point and threatens them with death for a bike. The poor kid spent so long saving up for it too...
Good luck to him!

DeSloth

Likes Dirt
Just confirming you can see the news clipping images attached? They describe in quite some detail, 'how' and what happened.....

Ofcourse i can read you idiot!

I saw it got stolen at knife point i wanted to know the story behind it.

Description of the person etc...........

synrgy

Likes Dirt
Just confirming you can see the news clipping images attached? They describe in quite some detail, 'how' and what happened.....
ahh thanks, i can now at home, they were blocked at work.

Sorry Incontinent!! Couldnt see them before. owned myself! :D

aday

Likes Bikes and Dirt
That's shit. It's so bad Ballarat is coming to this. Bloody dickheads spoil it for everyone. It's come to the point where it's not safe to ride by yourself anymore especially when your on a half decent bike.

I'm keeping my eyes peeled.

smarty

Likes Dirt
He's 14 man, comon, you got 2 guys beside you, how fast can you ride to get away?

This is shocking, I just read that Riverside gang bash thing happened last month, now this... horrible. It doesn't feel Australian anymore. What is going on?

Btw, I remember read something like this: at somewhere, if you are bashed, robbed on the street etc. you can sue the local council for not providing enough social security etc.something like that
and receive compensation? I think something like this should be done here aswell, so the local council/police will soon work their ass off because they are loosing too much money.

Last edited:

NH_

Likes Bikes and Dirt
but really he should've never been lured into an alleyway in the first place, yeah i feel for him and stuff but it really was quite stupid of him, i don't trust anyone at skateparks and i get twitchy when people ask the worth of my bike you have to be aware at all times really

Superman

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Btw, I remember read something like this: at somewhere, if you are bashed, robbed on the street etc. you can sue the local council for not providing enough social security etc.something like that
and receive compensation? I think something like this should be done here aswell, so the local council/police will soon work their ass off because they are loosing too much money.
:rolleyes:.............

robert g

Likes Dirt
hard luck man when people ask questions about my bike i just dont say much and ride off to a place were there are heaps of people. hope they find the scum and charge them

Dozer

Heavy machinery.
Staff member
:mad: Is it really worth threatening to stab someone over a bike? What sort of stupid clown would dream up the idea of sticking a knife in someone's face to ride a stolen bike?
Why would you want to go to jail for:
A) Threatening someone with a weapon
B) Stabbing a minor who didn't want to hand the goods over
C) Stealing his damn bike!

Some people make it really difficult for honest people to trust anyone nowadays, I hope he gets his bike back and the scummy pricks who took it get sent to a landmine site.

patto_15

Wheel size expert
what paper did that come out of?
It came out of the Ballarat Courier newspaper. Today there was a little clipping with a photo of michael and one of the BMX'ers and a description of them. Hope they get caught and get their full deserved punishment! I ride through the mall all the time to got to the park, doesnt look like i'm going that way anymore.

Duff_Man

Likes Dirt
You cant exactly call him stupid, i mean he is only 14, maybe inexperienced would be a more appropriate word. You would probs find that his threats of "ill kill you" would have been just hot air, i mean rusty pocket knife, half ass attempt to take a bike off a kid, especially as they chose a 14yr old, real tough. But, he should never have let him ride his bike, maybe said fuk off and just riden off. Faced with some confrontation and they would probs give up. The riverside thing is a crock of shit, those guys were older and should have been a little smarter, rather than trying to go back for there bags done something else, or maybe just gone nuts. I never heard or seen these blokes and i know a shit load of shady cunts in Melbourne. As for when ppl ask you how much your bike is worth just go “oh don’t know ey….couple of hundred” or just say nothing. Also NEVER LET PEOPLE YOU DON’T KNOW RIDE YOUR BIKE!!! Let this be a lesson to all, go to blindside or whatever, buy a belt that is riddled with bullets of studs and learn to swing it! Best concealed weapon I have ever owned, and it so easy to use, and you can’t get in trouble for it. Mine works, scares the shit out of people, and just imagine a group of you with them, got me out of some good ones and solved a few issues but that’s another storey....