Anthem Industries - Australian MTB Progression

Lube

Likes Dirt
Hey Farkiners/Rotorburners!

I just wanted to post this on the forums to try generate some interest in the concept! I am getting a DH team up and running for this coming state and national downhill series and Anthem Industries is my personal project and 'launchpad' for the team. Get on Facebook, Twitter or the website (when its up) and follow it for all the latest developments. Have a look at it, see what you think and if you have any feedback or constructive criticism feel free to contact me.

The concept behind it is to provide a fresh new state and national downhill level team with a focus on development of the riders and giving back to our sponsors, hopefully turning the downhill industry on its head and creating a new level of professionalism on the race scene. Sponsors, riders and management will be announced over the coming weeks!

"Anthem Industries is a dynamic new 'management' group specifically for the mountain biking industry. It is an exciting new concept in the world of cycling and sports management. Created on the backs of the Australian cycling industry, Anthem Industries aims to take athlete and event support to the next level, particularly in the mountain biking scene."

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Anthem-Industries/158559754221231?sk=wall
www.twitter.com/thisistheANTHM
www.anthemindustries.com.au
Support the growth of Australian cycling!

***Mods: I felt this was the most appropriate area to post, and whist I have a vested interest in the team, I am not making a profit out of it or advertising a current operating business! If you need me to move or delete please contact me or do so yourselves.***

Last edited: