Anthill films unReal

hazza6542

Eats Squid
This is one of the best edit's I've seen, and there's no editing...

[video]http://www.pinkbike.com/news/the-one-shot-brandon-semenuks-unreal-segment-2015.html[/video]

Holy shit. Using that song makes my day. Should make an awesome movie.

Klips

Likes Dirt
Slight correction: it's one take, but there's definitely editing. The whole thing has been slowed down a bit, and the raw footage will have been graded etc. Nine of this takes away from a fucking epic segment.

hazza6542

Eats Squid
Slight correction: it's one take, but there's definitely editing. The whole thing has been slowed down a bit, and the raw footage will have been graded etc. Nine of this takes away from a fucking epic segment.
Shhhhh...

It's ridiculously good right?! Probably should have posted somewhere other than downhill, move mods if you want.

Dozer

Heavy machinery.
Staff member
I rate it. It's hard to make something new and ground breaking but I am happy with a crew of rad riders hitting sweet scenic places. The dirt snowing part was kind of lame but good for a laugh.

caad9

Likes Bikes and Dirt
The cinematography was pretty amazing, as you come to expect from these guys.

Semenuk's line was incredible. I'd love to know how many takes it took to nail that.
Aggy's bit was cool too, that's something you probably haven't seen too much of previously.

I am not a huge fan of Cam McCaul and his over-acting, but the horses was pretty special.

teK--

Eats Squid
Amazing. Totally mind blown how great the scenery and how neatly that track was carved out of countryside.

The drop in with the DH bike was cool.

Dozer

Heavy machinery.
Staff member
Injured and still rode better than most people on the planet. I feel so much smaller now. :hail:

willsy01

Eats Squid
I do take solace in the fact that after degreasing my cassette today, it has less dirt on it than his probably does.......(ignoring the fact he probably has three large cartons of new ones sent to him for free from Shimano/SRAM).

hazza6542

Eats Squid
Still haven't bought it. I'd really like a physical copy, I don't want my money helping iTunes. I know there's Amazon and that but the iTunes one has extras and I hate Apple.

richie_gt

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I watched it in full last night, I really rated the riding in it! But...

Why does there need to be a 'storyline'? I'm all for cool/arty photography/videography but I think it was slightly overdone! If you take away those two things there is probably only 20mins content in there!

Also does anyone else cringe when Cam McCaul talks? He comes across as sounding ummmm...simple?

Ezkaton

Eats Squid
I bought mine on Google Play.

Bit annoyed it's stream only and not an actual download though...
All good, I'll probably grab a blu-ray down the track.

Nerdbox

Likes Dirt
I bought mine on Google Play.

Bit annoyed it's stream only and not an actual download though...
All good, I'll probably grab a blu-ray down the track.
Downloaded to my nexus tablet from google play and plays offline no issue. You sure yours is stream only?