Any body going to see Greenday?

Joly Joe Rider

Likes Dirt
Anyone going to see greenday in brisbane.
I only just found out they were touring. If anyone has a spare ticket they want to sell me (even if its for melbourne or adelaide) PM me.

JimmyJ

Likes Dirt
Yeah if anybody has a spare ticket or 2 for the melbourne show and is willing to sell them at a REASONABLE price im willing to buy too. Im sick of people on ebay selling them for $200 each

I got a friend who got a ticket but now can't go. I'll see what he's gonna do with it when I see him tomorrow. Its for the Brisbane show on the 7/03. And I doubt he'll want anything more than what he paid for it.
If I don't get back to you by Monday arvo it because hes already sold it.

Last edited:

Joly Joe Rider

Likes Dirt
Well got my ticket.
Was in the mosh pit up the front.
Simple plan were shit and boring. You could tell they were manufactured.
Greenday went off I still feel sore and tired today!

Butch

Likes Bikes and Dirt
OMG Greenday Sydney Homebush was a Hoot , s.p suk by the way and i got tre'cool's drumstick personally signed :Drools:

Tomas

my mum says im cool
Greenday last nite went fucking off! Simple plan was kinda shit, but greenday was awesome! I want his guitar... :D

RCOH

Eats Squid
I would have loved to see Green Day, but punk shows & Stadiums seem to me a weird mix :confused:

ona rampage

Likes Dirt
Went for a ride last night through Olympic Park, and didn't realise this was on till I got there.
My god, how many teenie boppers were there? If you were over 18 you were considered an old person I think... ;)

Butch

Likes Bikes and Dirt
(in the mosh pit)the brake in between simple plan and greenday , there was a chick giving a guy a blow job and they would of been around 3ft away from me .Teenie boppers yes , couple of chicks in mini skirts and high heels in a mosh pit well u could of gathered wat happened to them ...

konasaurus

Likes Dirt
Butch said:
(in the mosh pit)the brake in between simple plan and greenday , there was a chick giving a guy a blow job and they would of been around 3ft away from me .Teenie boppers yes , couple of chicks in mini skirts and high heels in a mosh pit well u could of gathered wat happened to them ...

I bet the skankin pit in Simple Plan was fucking Hardcore as .. hahahaha

When i saw Metallica there was this group of say 14/15 year old girls right up front in the middle ........ yes Metallica isnt the most HC band ever either but when the broke out with Blackened as the intro those chicks got killed

Joly Joe Rider

Likes Dirt
I was in the pit as well. Near me were some boppers winging just before GD came out about everyone pushing. I told them that they wounld'nt now what hit them when they actually came out.
I saw them later standing up the back looking really upset.
I thought there was going to be a big punch up when Tre Cool through out his drum sticks.
A girl that went to see it from Toowoomba that I know was going for simple plan. After seeing Greenday go off she is know asking for all my CDs.
But definetly worth the money!!!!!!!1

Butch

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Joly Joe Rider said:
I was in the pit as well. Near me were some boppers winging just before GD came out about everyone pushing. I told them that they wounld'nt now what hit them when they actually came out.
I saw them later standing up the back looking really upset.
I thought there was going to be a big punch up when Tre Cool through out his drum sticks.
A girl that went to see it from Toowoomba that I know was going for simple plan. After seeing Greenday go off she is know asking for all my CDs.
But definetly worth the money!!!!!!!1

Hehehehe i got one of the drumsticks well worth the rolled shoulder but the fat dike that jumped on me to get it wasent 145 kg's later and a sore shoulder