Any DJ's around that would want to play at a MTB event?

retroenduro

Likes Dirt
Hey all

Our MTB club is having an Xmas event that will include a pump and jump jam and is open to everyone. I was thinking it would be good to have a DJ down there during the event so im putting it out there....if there are any Rotorburners who are handy with a set of 1210's (showing my age) or whatever is used nowadys and would like to come play in Melbourne???

No payment aside from being fed and watered but you get to give back to the MTB community and to show of your DJing skills at a cool event that will hopefully be the first of many. We will hopefully be able to provide a generator but you need to have your own stuff including speakers.

Should be a good day and as everyone knows DJs get all the girls anyway (cant guarantee that tho;) )

PM me (although i will have sporadic internet access for the next two weeks so dont expect instant replies)

mikedh

Likes Bikes
If this was in Sydney I could be talked into doing it, although 'watered' would need to be changed to 'beered'.

djsmitt

Likes Dirt
Yeah, if in syd no doubt, and as said above, non of this water shit, munting comes with the job of a disc jockey.