Any Grafton Burners?

moorey

call me Mia
Vehicular. His grandfather passed during COVID and left him a 90’s Hilux. His partner allegedly flogged the battery. We are planning to come pick it up and drive back to Vic, and need someone who can take a battery to it and check she’ll fire up, so probably needs to be mobile mechanic.

moorey

call me Mia
Got a brother in Lismore that might be able to help if there's no one closer. He's probably wasted though.

For your plan b, try carways.com.au - just used them to get a vehicle from Canberra to Brissy. $800 door to door.
Cheers. Naomi has to do will executor stuff and sort out some family affairs while there, so the plan is to kill two birds by flying up and driving it home with Felix. Assuming it starts and all. Was going like a top at the time.

Would be nice to know it’s a goer before getting there (and if not, find someone who can get it going) rather than wait til they get there to find out. His partner won’t lift a finger to help, and we 1/2 expect her to sell or dispose of it soon if we don’t get up there toot sweet.

Flow-Rider

Burner
Cheers. Naomi has to do will executor stuff and sort out some family affairs while there, so the plan is to kill two birds by flying up and driving it home with Felix. Assuming it starts and all. Was going like a top at the time.

Would be nice to know it’s a goer before getting there (and if not, find someone who can get it going) rather than wait til they get there to find out. His partner won’t lift a finger to help, and we 1/2 expect her to sell or dispose of it soon if we don’t get up there toot sweet.
Has it sat with the engine unstarted for a long time? If it's a diesel it could probably sit for years and fire up no worries, if petrol different story if the fuel has gone off.

moorey

call me Mia
It should start pretty easily in that case, not much to the early toyota diesels.
I’m thinking the same. Would just sleep better if someone close by was willing and able to grab a battery and give it a crack.

Beer or bucks if anyone is able or can link me to someone who can.