Anybody else using the site Lockerz?

jock

Likes Dirt
Hey guys

Just wondering if anyone else here has used the site Lockerz and if you've redeemed any of the prizes off there? I've just joined.

For those that don't know what Lockerz is; it's an invite only site where you can earn points by watching videos, logging in each day and completing a daily poll. You can then use these points to redeem electronics such as mac laptops, gaming consoles and ipods. It's only in beta stage at the moment but by the sounds its going to get bigger.

This video from the home page explains it fairly well:

[video]http://player.theplatform.com/ps/player/pds/d3A8R2PqQb?pid=iKjoRuV_lQ1_bj_THTfJ6_OaJ_bBLueU[/video]

and the home page:

http://www.lockerz.com/

Cheers, Jock

Last edited:

tim_d

Likes Dirt
When you get something free, let us know and then I'll believe you that is isn't a scam :rolleyes:

I heard lots about this site ages ago, heaps of people were getting SOO many points but for some reason not ONE of them got anything for free. All the prizes are always out of stock for some reason.

SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM

jock

Likes Dirt
When you get something free, let us know and then I'll believe you that is isn't a scam :rolleyes:

I heard lots about this site ages ago, heaps of people were getting SOO many points but for some reason not ONE of them got anything for free. All the prizes are always out of stock for some reason.

SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM

Hey even I'm a little sceptical but I'm still going to give it a try and yes I will post back to you if I end up getting anything. It's not like you or anyone else HAS to join this site, I'm just throwing it out there to see if anyone else has had any luck with it. Nice white text by the way ;)

Richo 18

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I'm on, it's not a scam, my mate has an iPhone that will back that up.

Started last year and kinda got bored with it, I've just started doing the regular again though, getting up near 300 ptz.