Anybody ridden NE USA ?

Culley

Likes Dirt
im heading back to the USA and parts of canada in august and decided to take my bike with me this time DH bike preferably and i was interested if anybody has ridden anywhere in the NE of the USA?

ive heard of Killington in Vermont and Plattekill in New York but havnt actually met anybody that has ridden that area of the USA
There is always the option on going to see Mont-Sanite-Anne in Quebec Canada too

any help or Recomendations would be fantastic
cheers

urallwrong

Likes Dirt
Don't know much about the states, but just north of the border in the eastern townships of Quebec is an absolute gem called Bromont. Some of the best riding in Canada.

slowmick

38-39"
+1 for Bromont. Not too far from Montreal and an awesome place to ride. lots of lifts and plenty of trails. Didn't get to Mont Saint Anne.

rednightmare

Likes Dirt
im heading back to the USA and parts of canada in august and decided to take my bike with me this time DH bike preferably and i was interested if anybody has ridden anywhere in the NE of the USA?

ive heard of Killington in Vermont and Plattekill in New York but havnt actually met anybody that has ridden that area of the USA
There is always the option on going to see Mont-Sanite-Anne in Quebec Canada too

any help or Recomendations would be fantastic
cheers
Another vote for Bromont, great place.

Highland MTB Park in New Hampshire is pretty cool. Was there in 2014 and it was like a mini-Whistler. Probably even better now.

I also hit up Mt Snow and Sugarbush on the same trip - they were okay (Sugarbush probably being the better of the two).

Also, not DH but the XC trails in Burke, Vermont are meant to be amazing. Was gonna hire an XC bike and ride them but didn't get a chance because of rain. Might be worth a look if you're in the area.