Anybody riding a Craftworks FRX?

i bought an FRX frame to replace my cracked Commencal meta 5 and i love it. pedals great and is very light. the seat angle is more upright than the meta so i just have to get used to that on some technical downhill trails but it handles great and can be thrown around easy. well worth the money and on another note it is very easy to clean with the simple suspention setup

single-pivot

Likes Dirt
frx

i have been rideing one for 8 months now
set up double chain ring and some bigger tyres.
short stem and wide bars .
rides up well and is a blast on the down.
just upgradded to 160mm fox forks not that it needed it but suits what i ride at the moment.

Single pivot bikes have a ride feel about them and its great .

phrysmicplasta

Cannon Fodder
Frx

Bought a second hand v2 frame recently and have been really happy with it. I tend to ride technical XC/enduro. Bought it after my previous frame snapped. This was good value and could not find a single report of one cracking. Reliability was my number 1 priority. Snapped the derailleur hanger 1st ride as the chain was too short and the hanger has a weak spot designed to snap and pull the derailleur away from the wheel. It works. My mistake but the guys are local and helpful and sent me out a couple of hangers quickly after my online order. If I needed to order the hanger from overseas I probably would have not been able to take the bike to Rotorua as I was leaving a few days after I bought the frame.. So def a big advantage and helps with confidence if you are in Oz.
In terms of the ride it is a super poppy bike and wants to get airborne. My previous bike was a DW link frame which soaked up trail chatter better and u could be very lazy on tech climbs and just sit and spin. On that frame standing for climbing didn't work it just soaked up too much effort. The Frx is the opposite. Feels more like a hardtail climbing. Suspension stiffens dramatically with a 32t ring and wide range cassette and all effort transfers to forward momentum. So it encourages u to hammer really which I prefer and definately find more fun. Hard to ride when u are tired tho.
Downhill feels great too and as mentioned feels awesome in the air, very confidence inspiring and poppy. Soaks up big hits well. frame is super stiff with the big sawing arm and 135x12 axle. Gets unsettled on the brakes through braking bumps and rock gardens. As I said it encourages you to hammer. Get off the brakes and hammer the downhills and u will be rewarded.
Geo feels great, been running it with Lyrik 120-160. Can be ridden everywhere at 120 but 160 helped on the shuttles with the downhill tracks. About to try the standard Revelation at 140 which should be a good balance.
Buy one it is fun and will make u a better rider!