Anyone got an XC frame FS?

Rik

logged out
I'll be selling my Zaskar Race frame soon, it's a 16" but has a relatively long top tube. I'll measure it later, but yeh, I'd only want a few hundred for it.
I may sell the 18" frame too, but would need a bit more money to force me to part with it.

Grip

Yeah, yeah... blah, blah.
Can probably arrange a brand new Avanti Montari... size 52cm... electric blue... pretty sure it's $120-150

Turley

Likes Bikes and Dirt
thanx rik but I think 16inch will be to small and thanx grip but I think 52cm(20-21inch according to my calculations) will be too big! :( There both exactly the saught of frame I am looking for! Thanx for the offers.

Butch

Likes Bikes and Dirt
SWEET DEAL ***(MEDIUM'18') NORCO Fluid 3 frame , marzocchi exr's , handle bar , stem , headset, seat and post all for $600 plus postage *** 8) top condition less than 3 months old MUST SELL A>S>A>P

MrCove

South Shore Distribution
Giant NRS FS xc bike
with headset, marzocchi Atom 80's, seatpost
excellent condition, $400

small size, about 17"

Butch

Likes Bikes and Dirt
i will sell just the frame , headset & seatpost for 400 , very nice frame :wink: Up to u mate make me an offer

carbonboy

Likes Dirt
17.5 inch
Cannondale Caad2 frame.
email me for pics
signed by Cadel Evans at 2002 tour down under.
$450 ono
Been built up never riden pulled apart.
so sweet
been sitting in my room waiting for money for more parts.
Comes with headset reducers to run normal forks.

Grip

Yeah, yeah... blah, blah.
Turley, don't know if you're still interested but I checked on that Avanti Montari I posted about above and it's actually a 50cm not a 52.

More your size?

All other details per above... price is $150 including postage.

Turley

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Grip, the montari frame is sounding to my liking, I'm just gonna leave it for a week or so to see what happens with a few other avenues but I am intersested.

Turley

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I had a look at the spec sheet for the montari and unforunately it is going to be too big :( Still looking.

Cúl-Báire

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Alrighty. I have a 2003 Avanti Montari; and I happen to be getting a new frame pretty soon... and my frame happens to be a 43cm (large); and I think all this happens to be some kind of sign 8)

The frame is in pretty good nic, had 9 months of riding on it, but it's well looked after, with only a few some cable rub marks. Ohhh I drilled out the (brake) cable stops too, So I could run full length housing on my Avids :oops: (dont say a word Grip! :p )

The frame looks pretty small in person, I am 5'10" and it fits me good, depends on what you like though.

I'm not really wanting to part with my frame just yet, but for the right price, I will certianly be willing; especialy since I am getting the Cove Handjob; or even an Ellsworth (now I'm dreaming).

Here is the bike built up:

The color is a little difficult to see, according to Avanti it is Charcol, but it is more of a Metalic speckeled dark grey,browny,gold; it looks alot better in person. Check out the 03 / 04 Avanti Baracuda in person or on the Avanti Website :D

PM me if your interested.
-Cul