Anyone heading up to Baw baw 19th of April

rawlo101

Likes Bikes
Just seeing if anyone's heading up to Baw baw on the 19th of April as a few mates and I will be up there doing a few runs of dh1

Last edited:

BP1

Squid
Just seeing if anyone's heading up to Baw baw on the 19th of March as a few mates and I will be up there doing a few runs of dh1
I'll have finished building my time machine last year so any time next week I should be able to get to Baw Baw by 19th March.
Is it just me or has anyone else noticed the trails there not as good as they're going to to be? I only went there once in 2019, and spent the rest of the year bombing down the new dh at Buffalo.

rawlo101

Likes Bikes
I'll have finished building my time machine last year so any time next week I should be able to get to Baw Baw by 19th March.
Is it just me or has anyone else noticed the trails there not as good as they're going to to be? I only went there once in 2019, and spent the rest of the year bombing down the new dh at Buffalo.
Sweet will hopefully see you up there

Duane

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I was thinking of having already been on the 18th of APRIL, the Saturday before the 19th of "March"???

Nautonier

Eats Squid
You know that Baw Baw actually offer shuttles until the end of April? Their service is speedy, efficient and good value for money, why faff around with organising your own shuttles and still having to pay to ride the trails anyway?

At least this was my experience back in April 2015, where I am now DH MTBing is simply not an option with solar radiation levels close that of Mars... Enjoy it while you still can. I'll be Ground Hog Daying it as long as this cheap hack will allow... Only problem is that the summer/autumn of 2015 gets old pretty quickly...

rawlo101

Likes Bikes
You know that Baw Baw actually offer shuttles until the end of April? Their service is speedy, efficient and good value for money, why faff around with organising your own shuttles and still having to pay to ride the trails anyway?

At least this was my experience back in April 2015, where I am now DH MTBing is simply not an option with solar radiation levels close that of Mars... Enjoy it while you still can. I'll be Ground Hog Daying it as long as this cheap hack will allow... Only problem is that the summer/autumn of 2015 gets old pretty quickly...
Yea I'm using there shuttles that hill is a pain to push and ride up haha just seeing if anyone's about hate riding by myself it's soo boring no one to talk to haha